Xr8eD

Open Space: Put a coat on!

My mistake. The sputnik next to the gate isn't a sell drone :(. They are similar but the sell drone don't have antenas.

Easily mistaken but I am sure sell drones will not be placed within Faction Space Main Station Sectors.  Simply because you can dock at the station.  I appreciate your enthusiasm though, please do your best to find some new information and let me know your findings.

How do you think asking for a 1v1 makes you look?

I am basing an entire intermember corporate battle system that is disguised as an Event, within the ranks of Finn.  1 v 1 in T1, Rank 1 ships is a great, level playing field.  You can watch and learn a pilots abilities while conducting such a test.  Whether we like it or not, Pilots must realize that Mk. 5 gear isn't the end all be all situation.  A truly skilled pilot can prove his worth in such a test like 1 v 1. 

Two types of skill. Reaction and Tactical.

Reaction shines most in interceptors while tactical takes more planning and teamwork such as in frigates.

1v1 is reaction while 2v2+ is tactical. In DOW we performed a 2v2 custom using T1 ship. It was extremely even when both sides had one carry and one assistor. If there were two carries the side quickly died. 2 assistors could annihilate 2 carries but not a mix.

Gold Mission-Federation: "Broken" guardian sensor in Vanguard Outpost:  By the Research Center Gate--In the group of asteroids near a piece of Square debris.

Gold Mission-Federation: "Broken" guardian sensor in Vanguard Outpost:  By the Research Center Gate--In the group of asteroids near a piece of Square debris.

The mission has been added to Finntel. Thanks for your contribution!   :fed012:

(We will add the Grid Location once it is confirmed, or if debian is able to provide it.)

I'll head out there again tonight--how do you change from radar to grid mode?  Also, are you accepting applications to a corp? I've been playing for about 8 months mostly T4 with a couple of T5 ships....

I'll head out there again tonight--how do you change from radar to grid mode?  Also, are you accepting applications to a corp? I've been playing for about 8 months mostly T4 with a couple of T5 ships....

In order to change your radar to map mode, you must select the keybind "Minimap Mode" under the Overview section.  Once the button is selected, you change your radar to mini-map in order to use our sector grid system.

Yes we are accepting applications and you should register at Finns Website to apply and get all the latest news about us! 

http://finniricinc.enjin.com/home

In order to change your radar to map mode, you must select the keybind "Minimap Mode" under the Overview section

Oh, thanks, i thought they removed the option when they removed the tooltip

Vanguard Outpost - Scanner - Grid 6 -  Located in Northwest Quadrant.

Edit:

Federation

Vanguard Outpost

Gold Mission

Blind Guardian - Pick up scanner

Grid 6 - Located in Northwest Quadrant; Next to a cube shaped piece of debris

Oh, thanks, i thought they removed the option when they removed the tooltip

Of course, I am thinking of putting together an all inclusive tutorial video for all new pilots.  Anyone got any ideas of a good format or any other suggestions?

Edit:

Federation

Vanguard Outpost

Gold Mission

Blind Guardian - Pick up scanner

Grid 6 - Located in Northwest Quadrant; Next to a cube shaped piece of debris

Got it added.  I may have confused 2 missions in Vanguard so I decided just to post this and I will try getting the other one again today. I will be in Empire.

Empire. Blue mission.

Captured Dreadnaught - The Traitor - Gird 9 - Near the destroyed cargo ship with the fuel cells

Mission Added, Thanks for your contribution!

great job guys, congrats 

Appreciate it, its coming together well!

Easily mistaken but I am sure sell drones will not be placed within Faction Space Main Station Sectors.  Simply because you can dock at the station.  I appreciate your enthusiasm though, please do your best to find some new information and let me know your findings.

Well, sell drones avoid us to waste craftable ammunition like doomsdays; the longer we stay in space, the more bang for the bucks we get out of them. Of course it's not a real issue when we have huge stockpile of them.

Jericho

Iridium Mines

Gold Mission

Chasing Shadows - kill the pirate leader

Grid 6 - spawns next to the cyber turrets

Mission Added, Thanks for your contribution!  :fed012:

Well, sell drones avoid us to waste craftable ammunition like doomsdays; the longer we stay in space, the more bang for the bucks we get out of them. Of course it's not a real issue when we have huge stockpile of them.

I hear ya there, I hate having to dock back up when I crafted drones and forgot something else on the ship... :fed014:

Well, i tried to make the best screenshot to get all the info on it.

On my screen the exclamation mark on the drone was quite conspicuous, but i agree that in the jpg shot it's difficult to see it.

So, yes, it's blue.