Open Space: Put a coat on!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open Space: Put a coat on! <An unofficial guide to Star Conflict: Invasion Space> COMING SOON!!! Open space and you... Karma: Light vs Dark Those pesky bio-morphs!

Posted Images

There is a small error with the locations of sell drones: New Eden has one, next to the Control Post gate.

Are you certain?  I haven't seen that sell drone.  I will confirm today.

Fed Mission. Processing rig "Unpleasant surprise" The liutenant is in GRID 7

This is in the guide already, listed as a gold mission.  Thank you anyway though!!  :00555:

(New Jericho Mission added! Location: Abandoned Outpost. Objective: Cyber Coordinator!)

Thank you very much for these collection of mission locations!  I usually try to find them myself, but if I haven't managed after five minutes, I come here and it saves me a lot of extra searching time :-)

No Problem.  I am doing my best to keep it updated.  I am happy to help  :012j:

Mining Site - Cyber Tracking Station - Located near the large rock between Mendes and Iridium Haul gates.

EDIT:

Blue Mission

Jericho

Mining Site

Deconstruction

Destroy the Cyber Tracking Station

Upper Right quadrant of Grid 8; Above the plane of space

We have an intelligence department. It doesn't have a name, we all fool around in the same pond. But it has its own logo :
intel.png

FYI, the other departments are Industries :
indus.png
Logisitcs :
logi.png

and Military :
mili.png

As you can guess, our most efficient department is Agitprop (Agitation and Propaganda), in charge of the logos...

Here's their HQ :
camp.jpg

We have an intelligence department. It doesn't have a name, we all fool around in the same pond. But it has its own logo :

intel.png

FYI, the other departments are Industries :

indus.png

Logisitcs :

logi.png

and Military :

mili.png

As you can guess, our most efficient department is Agitprop (Agitation and Propaganda), in charge of the logos...

Here's their HQ :

camp.jpg

Haha :D

Love that structure! good pic too! Thanks a lot for your contribution, so I guess this means Finn and Frog are allies?  Let the Frogs and the Sharks unite!

I felt like bringing a tackler while being capt. So Miyamoto decided to fail troll me but I trolled him instead with my plethora of alternate accounts. He tried to ignore me but I just kept coming asking him for a 1v1 cuz he called me nооь.

He tried to say he was pro because he had a good winrate but he made an account 8 days ago. So I responded that I used the account while learning how to play. He was just a stathor.

The conversation is small because there is a size limit to sigs.

Are you certain?  I haven't seen that sell drone.  I will confirm today.

My mistake. The sputnik next to the gate isn't a sell drone :(. They are similar but the sell drone don't have antenas.

I felt like bringing a tackler while being capt. So Miyamoto decided to fail troll me but I trolled him instead with my plethora of alternate accounts. He tried to ignore me but I just kept coming asking him for a 1v1 cuz he called me nооь.

He tried to say he was pro because he had a good winrate but he made an account 8 days ago. So I responded that I used the account while learning how to play. He was just a stathor.

The conversation is small because there is a size limit to sigs.

How do you think asking for a 1v1 makes you look?