Xr8eD

Open Space: Put a coat on!

Could there be a section for hidden warpgates. There are warpgates that can be used a shortcuts that aren't in the global invasion map.

Empire

Scrapyard

Death of the Pirate Baron

in the four corners of grids 2,3,5 and 6

(Added to Finntel, Thank you!)

Could there be a section for hidden warpgates. There are warpgates that can be used a shortcuts that aren't in the global invasion map.

I have a list of 3 gates, 1 per faction, for shortcuts to station.  We have been busy with recruiting and training lately so this guide has been slow to update.  I can get those added and if you know of more, please reply ^^.  

Thanks again Efefay, you have been a big help.

(Added to Finntel, Thank you!)

I have a list of 3 gates, 1 per faction, for shortcuts to station.  We have been busy with recruiting and training lately so this guide has been slow to update.  I can get those added and if you know of more, please reply ^^.  

Thanks again Efefay, you have been a big help.

There are only three shortcut gates, all leading to the station.

There are only three shortcut gates, all leading to the station.

Don't you know? There is a warpgate that leads to Narnia. It only appears if you aren't looking for it though.

Don't you know? There is a warpgate that leads to Narnia. It only appears if you aren't looking for it though.

Does that mean I need to reverse thruster to enter it?  :005j:

Jericho - Orange Giant - Gold - Execution - Kill Cyber Leader

Found between grids 2 and 5. Not sure though. He came at me there. Someone please confirm.

Could there be a separate section for gold missions and blue missions? Gold is monocrystal while blue is regular.

are you sure the gold missions don't already alternate thru blue missions?

Jericho - Orange Giant - Gold - Execution - Kill Cyber Leader

Found between grids 2 and 5. Not sure though. He came at me there. Someone please confirm.

Info added, I know he is near the gate where a Cyber Transport continues to spawn.  Good place for new pilots to farm.

COMING SOON TO THE GUIDE: SECTION 4!!

Blue mission: ice pits - kill cartel spy. Grid 2

Please include the region and the ttle of the mission if there is one.

Please include the region and the ttle of the mission if there is one.

It's in federation region. I don't know the title anymore will add it later

Blue mission: ice pits - kill cartel spy. Grid 2

Thanks for your contribution! The information was added, however, I will need a bit more detail on that if there is anything you can add.

Federation - Colonization Hub - Gold - Safety In Numbers - Destroy the Cyber Gang Leader - in between grids six and nine. next to ice belt warpgate

Can I sue you if your information is wrong?

You are really starting to annoy me. Put the OP quote in a spoiler and no you may not sue him. It's a draft. So instead of being a fgt actually help to make the draft better.

Federation - Colonization Hub - Gold - Safety In Numbers - Destroy the Cyber Gang Leader - in between grids six and nine. next to ice belt warpgate

Information Added, thank you!

ArcTic, I would appreciate you not quoting the entire guide, especially if you don't have anything productive to say.

I began working on a mysterious container information map, going to take a while. But it'll be worth it for sure.

I began working on a mysterious container information map, going to take a while. But it'll be worth it for sure.

Awesome, we can either add it to this guide or start an Advanced guide I guess?  What do you think?

Not yet. Let's work out the bugs and stuff. Also why is there stuff about PvE and PvP in an Invasion guide?

The Finn Inc Piloting Strategy was just something we wanted to add and expand on for new pilots.  It isn't really on topic but is useful information.

Thank you FM's for removing an unneeded post. 

There is a small error with the locations of sell drones: New Eden has one, next to the Control Post gate.

Edit: Nah, i'm mistaken. That sputnik isn't a sell drone, just something we use during some mission.