Defiler/Corruptor from Russian.

Осквернитель

Колоссальных размеров корабль биоморфов, длина - несколько километров. Невозможно встретить в Открытом Мире, встречается в качестве босса в спецоперации. Характеристики:

Урон: 1200 эми (От излучателя, имеет несколько излучателей) Урон: over 9000 Эми (Аннигилятор чужих) Урон: 1000 в сек. Поле от ракеты чужих.

Здоровье Неизвестно, но предположительно более 5 000 0000 ед.

Встречается: Спецоперация

Особенность: "Неуязвимость": Становится неуязвимым на определенное время. "Создание искривителя пространства" Создает Искривитель пространства, переодически нанося колоссальный урон всем вокруг. Искривитель можно уничтожить.

Translates, using google, and a bit of foreign language expertise, to:

The Corruptor

This colossal alien ship has an estimated height of a few kilometers. You are unable to find it in Invasion, but it appears as the boss in the Raid mission. The ship features a wide verity of weaponry, such as a smaller projectile that fires like the "Turret Type II" that deals 1000 EM damage, a larger turret that fires homing, and exploding projectiles that deal 1200 EM damage, (much like the Hunter's main weapon,) and a large, homing missile-type weapon called the "Alien Annihilator" that locks on to you and will do over 9000 (Tested and shown to be around 40,000...) EM damage on impact, also generating a cloud of damaging plasma for about 5 seconds. This beast's structure health is unknown, but estimated to be over 5,000,000 points. It's special ability allows it to become temporarily invincible, generating a large, impenetrable shield around it. When it activates this, alien wormholes appear around it and summon reinforcements. It also places two structures called "Matter Inverters" that deal over 5000 EM damage per second, through objects, at any range. They have an estimated 200,000 structure points.

• Upvote 1

I just found this a bit interesting. And lemme tell ya; he has waaaayyyyyyy more Hp than 5mil. I'll add a revised English version later when I'm not in class.

• Upvote 1

And yes, it actually says "over 9000" in Russian.

2) and yes, again, I added the last part to be a bit more accurate.