^^

Can he speak for his CEO? JKJKJK

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected

I didn't user red font, I used green. Administration is not forum moderator, it's administration. 

I'm gonna bet a software unit on ArcTic. Someone's gotta back him up.

Uncle Wolkor, sends his Hi, and says he will gladly stop by your sector to collect tributes from your guys.

Currently, i am giving people a free time to complete daily missions in barter zone. Don't know when it'll end. When you start getting shot at, it's over. 

^^

Can he speak for his CEO? JKJKJK

I can.

Ok I didn't say kurdi agreed. I said that one WPK member WAS an enforcer. (AKA, Kurdi doesn't have to agree). I put his tags by his name for identification purposes. Also, this one WPK member that signed up just happens to be my good friend, xXJaegerXx who was in RadiX for a short period of time. 

I had received word that GoD did from millanbel who is an officer in GoD. Kurdi doesn't need to agree as it was one single member, not the whole corp that I said was ab enforcer. 

On a side note, you still have not fixed my thread and I did not break rules with it. There was one miscommunication which I had removed from the list if I remember correctly. I have a feeling that if I fix it, you will screw it over again and I'll end up reporting you again. If you give me "permission" to fix it myself, perhaps we can make peace. 

@ dirk, i'm too lazy to go back and multiquote your message. I didn't call him a N-A-Z-I, I merely stated that he was manifesting N-A-Z-I behaviors. In other words, he was pulling rules out of thin air to screw up my post. I understand reading English is not his cup of apple juice, but if you're going to be on the English forums, YOU MUST READ ENGLISH which means you MUST understand the rules, even if you think you're above them. If he read english well, he would understand that I didn't sign up all of wolfpack, I just signed up 1 person. If he read English well, he would understand that guest means a person who is invited to visit the home of or take part in a function organized by another. At least according to google. All I want is him to fix it. 

You speak as if posting in this board is a ''right'' while in fact, you should consider it as a privilege. Rule's are not meant to be interpreted, rule's are rule's and you and every one else here are expected to follow them. You are being arrogant.

• Upvote 1

You speak as if posting in this board is a ''right'' while in fact, you should consider it as a privilege. Rule's are not meant to be interpreted, rule's are rule's and you and every one else here are expected to follow them. You are being arrogant.

I consider it as a privilege and I completely agree with you up to the last sentence. Rules are meant to be followed which is why i was irritated. Gekaler and i have made peace and the thread is fixed. 

Currently, i am giving people a free time to complete daily missions in barter zone.

KTmDDIR.png

They sure are

zOvYZis.gif

owls+deliver+mail.png