Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Perhaps you weren't on the right server. Or your bagpipes scared them off. :P

Don't you realize your corp is small and there's literally no threat for anybody flying Barter Zone?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected

I didn't user red font, I used green. Administration is not forum moderator, it's administration. 

I'm gonna bet a software unit on ArcTic. Someone's gotta back him up.

Yeah i do. I got bored. what can i say? I plan to enforce it better later. 

to those who stopped by today, we had quite a showing. Millanbel and i defended the sector valiantly and got the foreskins of a thousand enemies. 

to those who stopped by today, we had quite a showing. Millanbel and i defended the sector valiantly and got the foreskins of a thousand enemies.

What happens if you come across an already circumcised pilot? Do you castrate him? Do you simply rip of his Wang?

:( 

Well windswept ran while he was with ayemanut. so they kinda got scared and left. Hopefully for good. 

:( 

Well windswept ran while he was with ayemanut. so they kinda got scared and left. Hopefully for good. 

That is bollox Arctic, and you know it.

I wasn't "with" ayemanut, I was there when he appeared, also, when I came towards you, you fired once then cloaked and turned behind your guard clan mate, going by the direction you turned when you dissappeared.... never came near me again...., nor did that god member that was also with you....

I didnt run, I never run, I can't,  I am usually in a fecking guard frigate !

Firstly, Fascism and Nazism are not the same thing. Secondly, and more importantly, Gekalar is not making up rules. He is a forum moderator, which means he enforces the rules and moderates on the forum (hence the title moderator). The rules are not meant to convenience or inconvenience anyone, the rules are the rules, and they must be respected as such.

• Upvote 1

These are straight copy/pasted from the rules of the forum

Section 2.4

...The use of red font is reserved for moderators and administrators.

4. Editing and updating rules

These rules may be amended or supplemented by the decision of the Administration.

These Regulations shall come into force at the time of publication.

These are straight copy/pasted from the rules of the forum

Section 2.4

...The use of red font is reserved for moderators and administrators.

4. Editing and updating rules

These rules may be amended or supplemented by the decision of the Administration.

These Regulations shall come into force at the time of publication.

I didn't user red font, I used green.

Administration is not forum moderator, it's administration. 

• Upvote 1

Section 3.6 could also be used here, as the corp CEOs had not necessarily agreed to join you, and your post suggested that they did.

But whatever, my point was that it is wrong to call someone a Naz(i) just because they are doing their job.

as you did not recognize neither GoD nor WPK Ceo agreed on your proposal did not agree on your alliance

Keep care of your language and phrasing...

Firstly, Fascism and Nazism are not the same thing.

Wow. First time I hear anyone say that. Job well done.

as you did not recognize neither GoD nor WPK Ceo agreed on your proposal did not agree on your alliance

Kurdi definitely never agreed with this.

Before you go too far into that bucket of apples, that's part of the

argument that was on the side of being selectively not deleted.

(see what I mean? this is why you're supposed to delete everything, if anything.)

Kurdi definitely never agreed with this.

Ok I didn't say kurdi agreed. I said that one WPK member WAS an enforcer. (AKA, Kurdi doesn't have to agree). I put his tags by his name for identification purposes. Also, this one WPK member that signed up just happens to be my good friend, xXJaegerXx who was in RadiX for a short period of time. 

I had received word that GoD did from millanbel who is an officer in GoD. Kurdi doesn't need to agree as it was one single member, not the whole corp that I said was ab enforcer. 

On a side note, you still have not fixed my thread and I did not break rules with it. There was one miscommunication which I had removed from the list if I remember correctly. I have a feeling that if I fix it, you will screw it over again and I'll end up reporting you again. If you give me "permission" to fix it myself, perhaps we can make peace. 

@ dirk, i'm too lazy to go back and multiquote your message. I didn't call him a N-A-Z-I, I merely stated that he was manifesting N-A-Z-I behaviors. In other words, he was pulling rules out of thin air to screw up my post. I understand reading English is not his cup of apple juice, but if you're going to be on the English forums, YOU MUST READ ENGLISH which means you MUST understand the rules, even if you think you're above them. If he read english well, he would understand that I didn't sign up all of wolfpack, I just signed up 1 person. If he read English well, he would understand that guest means a person who is invited to visit the home of or take part in a function organized by another. At least according to google. All I want is him to fix it. 

OK so I am clearing things up with Gekaler. 

Basically for those reading this, guests did not approve to be on the guest list. They are people who are my friends who I don't want attacked. Basically, people I like or don't want to irritate. 

WPK won't make any alliance...

We are our own Empire!!!