Hear Ye Hear Ye!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected

I didn't user red font, I used green. Administration is not forum moderator, it's administration. 

I'm gonna bet a software unit on ArcTic. Someone's gotta back him up.

Maybe best you keep the roleplaying to inside your own crop, Artic.

Was flying around in those sectors for over an hour, free as a bird, not one Radix in site, unharrassed and unmolested.

Yep, this will not earn you any respect. You might want to reconsider claiming a sector, especially since many players will easily be able to defend themselves against one or maybe two Radix "guardians" "enforcers", as I highly doubt any more than that will be in the sector at any given point (if any at all). And even if there were every single Radix member in the sector, it would be extremely easy to get through Barter Zone to Research Center or Vanguard Outpost in a recon or Tackler by warping to the gate or sneaking past.

If Arctic holds up with this "claiming" of Barter Zone, who's down for a mass raid on Barter? Every corp that isn't allied with Arctic or doesn't give two ****s about the "claiming" just rushes in a kills any Radix member? 

#FreeBarter

My corporation Galactic Arc may be on the guest list, however I did tell him we are not helping to enforce it. Maybe it's because my corp is mostly canadian :D

It does seem almost impossible to enforce as well, because there are always multiple instances of the sectors, and making sure someone is in each instance doesn't seem like a viable option. Plus, even having 1 guy, you can't always guarantee backup when a wing comes in and kills the enforcer(s).

Yep, this will not earn you any respect. You might want to reconsider claiming a sector, especially since many players will easily be able to defend themselves against one or maybe two Radix "guardians" "enforcers", as I highly doubt any more than that will be in the sector at any given point (if any at all). And even if there were every single Radix member in the sector, it would be extremely easy to get through Barter Zone to Research Center or Vanguard Outpost in a recon or Tackler by warping to the gate or sneaking past.

If Arctic holds up with this "claiming" of Barter Zone, who's down for a mass raid on Barter? Every corp that isn't allied with Arctic or doesn't give two ****s about the "claiming" just rushes in a kills any Radix member? 

#FreeBarter

I will join this #FreeBarter mass raid, I couldn't give two hoots what they claim, it won't stop me retaliating if they try to push their luck.

Just spent a good 15 minutes cruising around Barter Zone with no Radix encounters. There was only one GoD member in Barter, doing nothing to stop the other 4 or 5 players in Barter.

Your plan is not as foolproof as you think it to be ArcTic.

#FreeBarter

Philistines. You think the system needs saving. When Barter returns, you are the ones that will need saving.

neither ArcTic nor RadiX is entitled to speak in the name of other corps if not confirmed by their leadership

Do not overexpose or overcomit yourself!

• Upvote 1

I quite like this idea. This game could do with a bit of roleplay.

Now if a corp could claim a sector and park a DREADNOUGHT in it, things could get interesting...

Until then Its going to take considerable organization and effort to 'hold down' a sector for any amount of time, particularly as there is (as yet) little reward to be gained by doing so.

But good luck to Emporer ArcTic and friends. 

Although by creating this thread you might effectively be inviting the player killers to 'dinner'. The question is - who's going to be on the menu...?

Although by creating this thread you might effectively be inviting the player killers to 'dinner'. The question is - who's going to be on the menu...?

Everyone there :D

hmmmmmmm........ artic can you please notify me when you are going to barter zone cause i want to have a "cup of coffe" with you there xD i want to discuss the so called alliance :)

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected allies. Hitherto, this realm belonged to all pilots, but due to the inexcusable piracy and rebellion, this sector shall henceforth belong to I, Emperor ArcTic. Those caught trespassing WILL be assaulted and their loot purloined. Piracy is banished and pirates shall be punished and may be added to a game wide kill list.

Enforcers are selected individuals that defend the sector to the utmost of their ability. Enforcers are the entirety of RadiX corporation. Guests are permitted pilots who may travel through the sector without fear of molestation. To become a guest, CEOs may request for their entire corporation to be added. I, Emperor ArcTic reserve the right to refuse any corporation. It is the responsibility of a guest to kill on sight anyone not on the guest list and guests will be removed for assaulting or aiding in the assault of any enforcer unless provoked or attacked himself. Guests may refuse to defend the sector if they so choose, but this is not recommended. Enforcers shall receive great glory and experience, along with opportunities for loot. The loot from a guest's kill my be seized by an enforcer at any moment. Any items found in the guest's hold belong solely to him.  

Enforcers:

RadiX (RadiX)

--update by Forummoderator gekaler--

neither ArcTic nor RadiX is entitled to speak in the name of other corps without their approval

they did not agree on this

Colouring are dedicated to Admins

Super duper special shadow designation enforcer

Behemoth (Behem) 

Guests:

MORE SECTORS WILL BE CLAIMED BY EMPEROR ARCTIC IN THE FUTURE. EMPEROR ARCTIC DOES NOT CARE FOR EMPIRE OR JERICHO SPACE, BUT ONLY FEDERATION SPACE, FORT MEURTO, AND REALMS SURROUNDING FORT MEURTO.

HENCEFOURTH, ONLY EMPEROR ARCTIC OR HIS PROXY MAY CLAIM SECTORS.

Since I have been asked if this is a joke, I will respond now. No. This is not a joke. Though it may seem to be one, feel free to test it and you will indeed find my enforcers. You may succeed in entering my sector once or twice, but watch your back. 

I asked my Tackler's onboard computer what it think about it and it says to not care.

--update by Forummoderator gekaler--

neither ArcTic nor RadiX is entitled to speak in the name of other corps without their approval

they did not agree on this

Colouring are dedicated to Admins

So I can murder RadiX members now?

So I can murder RadiX members now?

I'd say as long as your corp leadership hasn't agreed to be "guests" or "enforcers" you are welcome to. 

Maybe best you keep the roleplaying to inside your own crop, Artic.

Was flying around in those sectors for over an hour, free as a bird, not one Radix in site, unharrassed and unmolested.

Perhaps you weren't on the right server. Or your bagpipes scared them off. :P

neither ArcTic nor RadiX is entitled to speak in the name of other corps if not confirmed by their leadership

Do not overexpose or overcomit yourself!

I asked their CEOs. 

About GoD ... plz,scrap us from the list... we need to check about this ... and we will hold a meeting ...

Hmmm, I asked milanbel to ask you and he said that you said "yes please". Perhaps he meant to being guests, not enforcers. Will double check. 

I am clearing things up with GoD's CEO. I received news that they do not want to be enforcers. Sit tight. I still have the messages in my inbox for verification if anybody wants to challenge the message. 

About GoD ... plz,scrap us from the list... we need to check about this ... and we will hold a meeting ...

I am clearing things up with GoD's CEO. I received news that they do not want to be enforcers. Sit tight. I still have the messages in my inbox for verification if anybody wants to challenge the message. 

It seems there was a misunderstanding between me and my CEO, xevilxGodlike/DeadlyConcepta, who does not want us, as a corp, to participate in this taking control of a sector.

On a personal level, I do not mind being an "enforcer" for Barter Zone, however will not be able to patrol all sectors XD And this will only be within the limit of my monocrystal farming duties in Invasion. (that Octopus is taking forever to get!)