Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Stop using emperor. Just use president to match corps. Emperor sounds like every Corp is empire...

btw, he's now a president. I am the sole emperor of the universe. Except for southern california. Too many liberals. 

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected

I didn't user red font, I used green. Administration is not forum moderator, it's administration. 

I'm gonna bet a software unit on ArcTic. Someone's gotta back him up.

I think we are discussing two different matters... Anyways you don't want to fight me IRL. end of this conversation.

Oh rlly? 

SQUIRREL. 

DOW claims Fort Muerto.

I claim your head.

I claim his bone. 

I do not share my bone.

I'm cutting the guest list down to corporations only. No solo memberships, it'll get too hard. 

Gruahahahaha! 

I, WolKhan Von Reige Octavius, proclaim that Behemoth will work in the shadows to take care of the dirty work.

Nothing will stand in our way. Since you care not for Empire or Jericho space, I'm going to go ahead and claim the Sorting Facility as payment. 

Gruahahahaha! 

I, WolKhan Van Reige Octavius, proclaim that Behemoth will work in the shadows to take care of the dirty work.

Nothing will stand in our way. Since you care not for Empire or Jericho space, I'm going to go ahead and claim the Sorting Facility as payment. 

Would you like to become enforcers? 

It is, though I was thinking more of a separate area from the enforcers. 

right below

for instance 

enforcers

----

shadows/ninjas/assassins/etc.

---

guests

Gruahahahaha! 

I, WolKhan Von Reige Octavius, proclaim that Behemoth will work in the shadows to take care of the dirty work.

btw, sorting facility is in the realms around fort meurto which i plan to claim. But we can share. I done graduated frum kindergarten so i knows how. 

Oh that is cute. You can reclaim all the zones you want. And please send as much pilots as you can there. Sometimes people are so scared to join barter zone that my criminal status dissapears!!

See problem B. with Efefay's plan.

B. And you aren't Emperor ArcTic like I am so there goes your plan. 

scarface bear knows know boundaries

cocaine_bear.jpg

dream on about fort muerto and the frignes... thats ravens territory and it will remaing free for anyprey to pass. birds of prey have deceded upon those sectors many times, dont doubt they wont come in case of forcefull takeover ;D

Hm, the Owls reserve the right to stress test these brand new defenses, you erected there, dear Emp.

After all, what good is security, if you do not know how to trust it?

But we do not want to create too much trouble, don't see us as "attackers" or enemies, more as a simple force of nature, since we will also stress test those, who want to come against this great new emperor.

Actually, we will stress test simply everything in weapons range.

After all, as always, we are a cute animal, that makes a terrible pet.

This makes it hard for us to apply to the guest list as a whole, since if we do not come alone, usually we bring stress test equipment... 

Maybe best you keep the roleplaying to inside your own crop, Artic.

Was flying around in those sectors for over an hour, free as a bird, not one Radix in site, unharrassed and unmolested.

Hm, the Owls reserve the right to stress test these brand new defenses, you erected there, dear Emp.

After all, what good is security, if you do not know how to trust it?

But we do not want to create too much trouble, don't see us as "attackers" or enemies, more as a simple force of nature, since we will also stress test those, who want to come against this great new emperor.

Actually, we will stress test simply everything in weapons range.

After all, as always, we are a cute animal, that makes a terrible pet.

This makes it hard for us to apply to the guest list as a whole, since if we do not come alone, usually we bring stress test equipment... 

SKFCZB9.jpg

• Upvote 1