Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Dunno man, they had a chance last night (RadiX) , instead rather than fighting us they just disconnected form the game.

like hell. RadiX players would never disconnect against an insta win

We queued up to attack vanguard outpost and it said there were no enemies there and gave us 15k vouchers as the winners but somehow the sector belongs to you thanks to a glitch in it. 

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected

I didn't user red font, I used green. Administration is not forum moderator, it's administration. 

I'm gonna bet a software unit on ArcTic. Someone's gotta back him up.

when we had to fight for the sector, i.e. RadiX vs NASA you and base disconnected form the game 1-2 minutes before battles should have started.

when we had to fight for the sector, i.e. RadiX vs NASA you and base disconnected form the game 1-2 minutes before battles should have started.

cuz we thought that it was over.

It said it was over. it said, "no enemies" 

cuz we thought that it was over.

It said it was over. it said, "no enemies" 

It said "no enemies" because the 2 NASA wings got paired up against each other somehow (logic much?). Once that battle had ended, the second round began and RadiX did not queue.

This is your own fault for not realizing that 2 NASA wings were attacking the sector.

Anyways, we'll find out tonight who will have ownership of the sector.

It said "no enemies" because the 2 NASA wings got paired up against each other somehow (logic much?). Once that battle had ended, the second round began and RadiX did not queue.

This is your own fault for not realizing that 2 NASA wings were attacking the sector.

yeah if we have enough ppl on. 

unfortunately i won't be on and i'm not even sure what time it's at. says it's at 9 oclock pacific time but i didn't see anything in the patch notes about the time change. 

No, we know right now. We do. A single wing can only take down the defense by 10%, and since we have 60%, there's not even a chance of them taking it down single-handedly.

Now, finding out who would have won, on the other hand...

No, we know right now. We do. A single wing can only take down the defense by 10%, and since we have 60%, there's not even a chance of them taking it down single-handedly.

Now, finding out who would have won, on the other hand...

True, forgot about that detail...

yeah we can't take it down single handedly but i bet we can get some of our allies in on it soon. :)

yeah we can't take it down single handedly but i bet we can get some of our allies in on it soon. :)

right...... have fun with that

Yeah but they are like, the only other Murica Corp? Arcos Core seems to have gotten itself two Sectors, yet are they not European? Perhaps there was no one else...Canadians GArcs best pilot is European....

Arch is mostly USA but we have a decent EU population as well.

right...... have fun with that

okey ;)

Who?? I thought wed be mostly european. Some Ultra guys are American but few enough...

Ultra, Garc... I dunno, but whenever I was on TS, everyone was American except fernandicolimata

Are there any other USA Corps beside u three anyway?

RadiX is not U.S.

We have:

Canadians

Americans

Aelemental is in Brazil

Europeans (from all over europe)

Russians

and an Aussie. 

In fact, most of our players are in europe. We have a good latvian population and plenty of germans too :) 

And our aussia is purty darn good. plays with really high ping and has stats better than mine lol. http://www.frogswarm.fr/sc/?nick=Azure

Ukrainians

It would probably be better at this point to classify our corps as English-speaking rather than USA/EU/etc.

mine isn't all english speaking.

We have had large amounts of french, german, latvian, and greek speaking players in the past. you have to have basic knowledge of english though. :) 

It would probably be better at this point to classify our corps as English-speaking rather than USA/EU/etc.

Agreed. Granted, most (all really) corps that would be talking on this forum are English-speaking.

Agreed. Granted, most (all really) corps that would be talking on this forum are English-speaking.

whatever you say DarthDirk_ 

We welcome ComanDo EsTeLar to our alliance!

Our current alliance is:

LIMBO

STEEL

RadiX

ComanDo EsTeLar

INTOXZONE

and CERBERE