Hear Ye Hear Ye!

And on top of this, the devs are still active as the recent (very needed) balancing patch proved!

devs very hurry up with the dreadnoughts and craft able ships because as soon as star citizen, elite and dangerous, and dreadnaught comes out theres going to be ppl going out of the game, dreadnaught is another free to play that its open beta starts in 2 months, so recommend the SC devs to hurry up with there plans and do better with there client attention because at the end of the day were not players were clients investing money in there product (game) 

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected

I didn't user red font, I used green. Administration is not forum moderator, it's administration. 

I'm gonna bet a software unit on ArcTic. Someone's gotta back him up.

Until I can't kill every pilot in the game (including ESB), I will not quit this game. I'm not saying that is my sole aim, what I'm trying to say is that there is always something to strive for. Currently I am trying out LRF fits, because it one of the ship roles I am not confident with. There is no way you can complete this game, you can always try something new. That is one of the reasons I love it :-)

And on top of this, the devs are still active as the recent (very needed) balancing patch proved!

There are almost 1 million and a half registered players  :005j:

There are almost 1 million and a half registered players :005j:

And considering I have never truly 1v1ed anyone yet, I'd better get started XD

There are almost 1 million and a half registered players  :005j:

ok man I give you that, there are more the 1.5 mill accounts, but the true question is how many of them are active in the last 30 days, because the true core of the players basis in the game never leaves SC for more than 10 days or 2 weeks at the most. 

• Upvote 1

^^

No Man's sky will wipe out every1. IMO at least. 

why, no mans sky will be an exploration game. playing with your friends will hardly happen there. you might not even meet anyone you know that often

it wont have ship customization either.

it is not even remotely relevant for star conflict in any way. if anything, space game years 2015&2016 will bring more people into looking for different scifi games. so actually thats something positive; space games are having a revival.

Eh, not necessarily. I'm sure there will be ways to play with friends. 

• 4 months later...

Ping was too high

Even though fed battles are in US servers.... O rite, arctic always has high ping... XD

He relinquished the claim some time ago.

As soon as he knew corps would legetimately be able to own sectors lol.

Ever heard of "[bleep] you, Im flying here!"?

Because I am that cocky when it comes to "corp owned sectors"

Hell, I'm pretty sure I trespassed against 5 corps in Jericho sectors already within the past month or two.

So... about that whole "claiming of Barter Zone" shenanigans...

Qe7AOLJ.jpg

First off, the reason we didn't get it was because we were unable to launch vs it when it was a neutral sector. ImInUrBase tried and it wouldn't let them fight and it didn't give us the sector.

He relinquished the claim some time ago.

Also, i did relinquish my claim some time ago because i felt that barter zone was safer than it was before. 

First off, the reason we didn't get it was because we were unable to launch vs it when it was a neutral sector. ImInUrBase tried and it wouldn't let them fight and it didn't give us the sector.

Also, i did relinquish my claim some time ago because i felt that barter zone was safer than it was before. 

In the words of Tillowaty:

"Excuses man..."

So... about that whole "claiming of Barter Zone" shenanigans...

Qe7AOLJ.jpg

:(

We fought hard for it. Next time.

:(

We fought hard for it. Next time.

That was very fun, and that 1st battle, that we lost, was very chaotic for us, since for 7 pilots it was 1st proper dread battle (game before was vs 4 opponent, and we had no games prior to that since it was released) had to rush to try out multiple "moves" which failed miserably hehe. Did not expect that Control Tower is that important :(

Luckily (for my guys) I had to go, missed finals and did not make them try stupid "strats :fed015: " so they focused on fighting rather than executing my bs :))

Looking forward to future battles  :01212:

That was very fun, and that 1st battle, that we lost, was very chaotic for us, since for 7 pilots it was 1st proper dread battle (game before was vs 4 opponent, and we had no games prior to that since it was released) had to rush to try out multiple "moves" which failed miserably hehe. Did not expect that Control Tower is that important :(

Luckily (for my guys) I had to go, missed finals and did not make them try stupid "strats :fed015: " so they focused on fighting rather than executing my bs :))

Looking forward to future battles  :01212:

It's a very new game mode, bound to be things we all learn with time. Looking forward as well.

In the words of Tillowaty:

"Excuses man..."

U do realise with the new time zones, Radix is your main enemy? Kähähä...sorry.

U do realise with the new time zones, Radix is your main enemy? Kähähä...sorry.

Dunno man, they had a chance last night (RadiX) , instead rather than fighting us they just disconnected form the game.

Dunno man, they had a chance last night (RadiX) , instead rather than fighting us they just disconnected form the game.

Yeah but they are like, the only other Murica Corp? Arcos Core seems to have gotten itself two Sectors, yet are they not European? Perhaps there was no one else...Canadians GArcs best pilot is European....

So far [Arch] is the only visible corporation in North-America, We have seen GArc once in battle, maybe with less sectors we get more games.

That is exactly why I keep repeating all small corporations should merge, all these "CDF" alliances are useless, break them down, merge into one corporation and enjoy the dreads, trying to do so as very small groups just frustrates people more and more.

All "we are small but we a proud and independent" groups quite bad for the game, they split population, they lock out own members from accessing content.

Guess what we are trying to do...still Nasa and CDF cant fight except perhaps a thinned out GalArc.. cant stand up at 4 o clock.

I see plenty of pilots in random T3-T5 PvP around USA time from different CDF corporations, little work and dedication and you get a wing for USA, but again, gotta be under same corp tag