Hear Ye Hear Ye!

the rules are, no attack drones, no dooms day's, and best 2 out of 3, make it clean, make it simple, and make it last., appoint the hour and server that the duel shall take place,

recording and broadcasting of the match is completely prohibited, due to the copyrights rules of the World Wide Barter Zone Death-Match Arena League (WWBZDAL)   

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected

I didn't user red font, I used green. Administration is not forum moderator, it's administration. 

I'm gonna bet a software unit on ArcTic. Someone's gotta back him up.

So.... I have no say in this?

Hahaha yeah we're in the same boat dude.

I bet 2k smokable smokeless sweet rolls on Kostyan!

I think i should be available today before rugby practice and after i get new internet. (YIPPEEEEEEEE)

My t4/5 lineup is sorely lacking and I swear, I will drone poop until you become cross eyed if we do those tiers.

Does t3 sounds good?  

the rules are, no attack drones, no dooms day's, and best 2 out of 3, make it clean, make it simple, and make it last., appoint the hour and server that the duel shall take place,

recording and broadcasting of the match is completely prohibited, due to the copyrights rules of the World Wide Barter Zone Death-Match Arena League (WWBZDAL)   

It should just be a fight to the death in Barter Zone, no leaving the sector. First one to die loses.

It should just be a fight to the death in Barter Zone, no leaving the sector. First one to die loses.

not really because if the fight only last for 5 seconds, its going to be a waist of time just getting there lol, and if you make it 2 out of 3 you have the chance to make last for 10 seconds

Meh, my internet cant come for another week :(

w.e.

We can't do invasion tho. I get 200+ ping and packet loss out there no matter what.

I'm gonna bet a software unit on ArcTic. Someone's gotta back him up.

Have fun losing the whole 10k you bet on him.

Ok, here's the solution, create a custom game, US server (since Kost is in Canada and ArcTic in Cali, it is fair). They 1v1 in a combat recon, first to die loses. Then the rest of us spectate and enjoy our catered food.

Ok, here's the solution, create a custom game, US server (since Kost is in Canada and ArcTic in Cali, it is fair). They 1v1 in a combat recon, first to die loses. Then the rest of us spectate and enjoy our catered food.

i agree

Hey, if a freak earthquake disturbs xK's computer and he loses, I get 2 million credits.

Also combat recon is not particularly receptive to 1v1s where one of the 1s is a tackler. I'd say team battle, first to 5 kills.

there is no need for the fight anymore, because Barter Zone was liberated last night from the yolk and weak grasp of ArcTic and his minions, there was free passage to the SC community no matter if they belong to a corp or not

there is no need for the fight anymore, because Barter Zone was liberated last night from the yolk and weak grasp of ArcTichoke and his minions, there was free passage to the SC community no matter if they belong to a corp or not

I didn't get free passage lol (although I did come to fight XD)

I almost killed your tackler. Then got mauled by a guard

well something got screwed last night with the servers, because we were fighting your corp in barterzone, and then I would listen to Kratos that he was fighting also GoD in barter zone in another instance at the same time, our full wing got separated in 2 instances, I guess we were fighting each other at the same time, same place, but in deferent instance, god dammit we should call lampshadious to resolve this crisis of fighting in deferent realities and alternate dimensions      

sorry to tell you man but I was in a guard, and if this was the guard you saw then it was me 

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/fernandicolimonta/media/guard_zps9733beda.png.html

sorry to tell you man but I was in a guard, and if this was the guard you saw then it was me

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/fernandicolimonta/media/guard_zps9733beda.png.html

No it was Semaphorism.

well something got screwed last night with the servers, because we were fighting your corp in barterzone, and then I would listen to Kratos that he was fighting also GoD in barter zone in another instance at the same time, our full wing got separated in 2 instances, I guess we were fighting each other at the same time, same place, but in deferent instance, god dammit we should call lampshadious to resolve this crisis of fighting in deferent realities and alternate dimensions

You can hardly say you were fighting GoD, it wad just me and one other guy :D

No it was Semaphorism.

You can hardly say you were fighting GoD, it wad just me and one other guy

first reply: well what can I say sema is the fast and furious with that guard he has, and me a like them slow and tankie

second reply: yep your right it was hardly a fight, like the time before in mining site (jery space) man you guys out numbered us and this time it was the other way around, but to be honest it was your guy that shot first, and it just builded up from there, he started shooting right at the moment when we had 2 CEO's from deferent corps and VP's on Ultra's TS, and you know how crowded our TS can get. lol 

No it was Semaphorism.

You can hardly say you were fighting GoD, it wad just me and one other guy :D

SHHhhhhhh. You saw nothing. I was not there, everything you saw didn't exist.

Also fer was there, just he was never caught up with who you were fighting, he was to slow.

there is no need for the fight anymore, because Barter Zone was liberated last night from the yolk and weak grasp of ArcTic and his minions, there was free passage to the SC community no matter if they belong to a corp or not

There was no need to liberate it. A sector where no governing force is constantly oppressing the subjects of that sector isn't truly under domination. When in history has any country/empire taken over a part of the world and then left? Only checking back once or twice every few years? For the sector to truly be under RadiX's control, they need to have at least 1 person constantly there, and be a strong enough force to actually kill anyone who comes in, which isn't possible.

But congratulations on completing another successful #FreeBarter raid.

mwahahahaha that was a minor defense. 

You shall see more later on!

#EnslaveBarter!

mwahahahaha that was a minor defense. 

You shall see more later on!

#EnslaveBarter!

So apparently "minor" now means the same thing as "nonexistent".

I want to see this "more" you speak of