Baby don't hurt me...

No more...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling someone a n.oob, because he using a "valid" (it's in game already isn't it?!) passive modules to spamm missiles or something is a excatly a n.oob move Crymaru, especially when you told him how

ESB is now killing teamates in sector conquest or shooting at them on purpose. They have doen it to some WPK players and ||HawX|| from THE CORP so far. HASS and raymaru cant handle losing to us in nor

Btw, did Crymary/Hass used lasers when they killed wolfpacks?...   ...cause i heard that a good dog is a Hot-Dog...   i am terrible at these :D

Oh no!  Self destructing to troll a premium T3 gunship/styx ESB squad.  I'm such a n00b!  Get over it.  When I'm trying to help new corp mates in T3, facing an ESB squad over and over that kills new players too fast where they can't learn is not helpful. 

But that was not what this original post was about.  As long as you aren't teamkilling in sec con, this has nothing to do with you.

You mean that drama??

How did the drama about cry and hate switch against PrM?

What is right? What is wrong?

Everyone can kill me, im not imortal!! But at least i dont quit the game as soon as it started Mr. Tesla!! You must have a precious DSR LOL

You mean that drama??

If you really want to argue about this, you are the one that started it.

If you really want to argue about this, you are the one that started it.

I killed PRM solo in his lightbringer (with all his bros on me too) with my lightbringer and you should have seen his determination to kill me afterwords.  I loled.

Everyone can kill me, im not imortal!! But at least i dont quit the game as soon as it started Mr. Tesla!!

maybe on opposite day..

Tell that to dogs.

Go dogs, die cats. 

• Upvote 1

Since everything important has been said and the thread is going offtopic, I will close it now.
For further issues: Please report the players, I checked a few of the mentioned players, but I did not find a single report regarding team killing. If you made a report during the last week regarding this issue, please send me a pm with the reported player.