OmegaFighter

Hangar quick travel costs.

False-

Exemple 1: 6 bonuses to premium ships

Exemple 2 : extra bonuses on premium ships that are not on normal ships

Exemple 3: some  bonuses are bigger then normal ships

Exemple 4 : Are you seriosuly gonna say that is not enough ? Dude i have been against premium engineer ships builds  premium that simply are so hard to beet, Deimon recon ship t3 that is able to give 30k dmg only though missels in  a few seconds. and exemples are so so more.

How can you say they are worse ... you blind ? or you just say that to make an conversation.

there are only a few premiums per tier that are better than the credit version. t3 has a few more because there are so many premium ships already. and no, i am not blind. listen to your name

False-

Exemple 1: 6 bonuses to premium ships

Exemple 2 : extra bonuses on premium ships that are not on normal ships

Exemple 3: some  bonuses are bigger then normal ships

Exemple 4 : Are you seriosuly gonna say that is not enough ? Dude i have been against premium engineer ships builds  premium that simply are so hard to beet, Deimon recon ship t3 that is able to give 30k dmg only though missels in  a few seconds. and exemples are so so more.

How can you say they are worse ... you blind ? or you just say that to make an conversation.

Ex. 1: bonuses to free sinergy gain and the free repair, are the only difference between normal full sinergized ship and premium ones.

Ex. 2: false, see above. All difference in: bonuses to weapon, hull, resistence etc between normal ship (fully sinergized) and premium ships are balanced. (only "bug" is the Mauler)

Ex. 3: And wrong again, look at all ship's stat. Done? Good. Now take another look. 

Ex. 4: The Deimon isn't the only ship able to do that amount of damage with missiles pilons (have you tried to hit that recon? It will blow up in 3 seconds). The best engi for t3 atm is the Stix, (with multiple adaptive on, in some situation a Valor can be good but not at the level of a Stix).  

T3:

Best cover ops? -> Kite (more energy stable and it have an hull slot that the Eagle-b doesnt have). 

Best gunship? It depends on your stile but atm maybe a nukem or a desert eagle are better than federation gunship (adaptive bug).

Best Engi? Stix.

Best guard? Sti... ahem no seriously for me unteel the adaptive bug it was the anaconda.

Best tackler? Katana AE with a lot of range.

Best lrf? Get over it, Lrf are dead. Maybe the "missile Sigurd" can be fun, but it will explode very quick.

Best ECM? Black swarm.

Best recon? dunno i don't fly them, what i know is that nobody used the Deimon back in the days, they are using it now only for the missiles. 

No you can't say that paying real money for ships means better chance to win, that's only an excuse. Sorry if i sound rude but it's true. This game isn't that simple, that's all. Once you understand how to fit your ship well, you have to learn how to actually shot somebody, than "positioning", than squad movements and than the "tricks" that will allow you to perform well in every match even if your team suck.

The real problem with this game is the lack of a good tutorial (we also miss a wiki).

Ex. 1: bonuses to free sinergy gain and the free repair, are the only difference between normal full sinergized ship and premium ones.

Ex. 2: false, see above. All difference in: bonuses to weapon, hull, resistence etc between normal ship (fully sinergized) and premium ships are balanced. (only "bug" is the Mauler)

Ex. 3: And wrong again, look at all ship's stat. Done? Good. Now take another look. 

Ex. 4: The Deimon isn't the only ship able to do that amount of damage with missiles pilons (have you tried to hit that recon? It will blow up in 3 seconds). The best engi for t3 atm is the Stix, (with multiple adaptive on, in some situation a Valor can be good but not at the level of a Stix).  

T3:

Best cover ops? -> Kite (more energy stable and it have an hull slot that the Eagle-b doesnt have). 

Best gunship? It depends on your stile but atm maybe a nukem or a desert eagle are better than federation gunship (adaptive bug).

Best Engi? Stix.

Best guard? Sti... ahem no seriously for me unteel the adaptive bug it was the anaconda.

Best lrf? Get over it, Lrf are dead. Maybe the "missile Sigurd" can be fun, but it will explode very quick.

Best ECM? Black swarm.

Best recon? dunno i don't fly them, what i know is that nobody used the Deimon back in the days, they are using it now only for the missiles. 

No you can't say that paying real money for ships means better chance to win, that's only an excuse. Sorry if i sound rude but it's true. This game isn't that simple, that's all. Once you understand how to fit your ship well, you have to learn how to actually shot somebody, than "positioning", than squad movements and than the "tricks" that will allow you to perform well in every match even if your team suck.

The real problem with this game is the lack of a good tutorial (we also miss a wiki).

I have to agree with this. I take anyone that wants to squad with me. My only training advice is to "Watch me" and learn from my experience. Sometimes its good to follow someone that seems to know what they are doing. 

Ship modules and how you fit your ships are important! If you dont know, ASK!

Cant seem to win enough games because JPs sweet rolls are all over the place? Then form a squad, get on TS, and really try to WIN and have FUN while doing it! 

most premiums are worse

Tell that to all your corpmates taking Kalah's to T2 to farm.

One Kalah for killing, paired with one recon to run from spawn camping possibilities.

Tell that to all your corpmates taking Kalah's to T2 to farm.

One Kalah for killing, paired with one recon to run from spawn camping possibilities.

i said most

What? Parallax and Bear are way better than that piece of metal.

What? Parallax and Bear are way better than that piece of metal.

Yeah i said the same about that ship unteel someone doesn't showed theyr fit. Give it a try with 6600 non stop gravibeamer, fast missile and all the slowing module and let's talk back again.

Remember that without stacking adaptive, federation fighters are not the same. And to be honest: yes parallax WAS really god, but the bear... the only one good at that vertical big coffin was Zee.

Yeah i said the same about that ship unteel someone doesn't showed theyr fit. Give it a try with 6600 non stop gravibeamer, fast missile and all the slowing module and let's talk back again.

Remember that without stacking adaptive, federation fighters are not the same. And to be honest: yes parallax WAS really god, but the bear... the only one good at that vertical big coffin was Zee.

Bear is one of the best ships you can use in T3. It just needs to be played more carefully. It's energy stable and you have 2 free capacitor slots to increase a lot your dps. It also has 2 CPU so you can have the same range as the Katana AE, but with extra crit damage, and more RoF for example with 2 heatsinks. It's also way faster, and has more engine slots, that helps on surviving a lot. 

Anyway having a 6600m Gravibeamer is pretty bad for various reasons. First is that you need to use 2 Horizons + Fed R2 implant. That means having 1.5 second lock time instead of 1 second with Empire's implant, which is bad for a Tackler (doesn't matter that your weapon is a laser, you still have 3 modules that need lock to work, and 2 of them have no cooldown so you will be changing objective a lot. Second, you're "wasting" the CPU slots, and the damage output wont be much compared of other builds. Sure you will slow people but you will only tickle them, and with the buff on the r7 fed implant it's very easy to dispel slows. Third your modules' range are 5700, 3100 and 3100, so it makes zero sense to have that much weapon range if most of the time you wont use your tackler modules on the enemy. What's the point of having a tackler and not using your active modules? Last but not least, even having a bigger shield, Jericho ships don't survive as long as Fed ships. Even Bear with 0 hull slots and only 1 shield is hard to take down when flown properly. Katana AE like most of Jericho fighters are free food.

Ofc the build can work, and help and be actually very useful, but from that to saying that Katana AE is better than Parallax or Bear there is a huge step.

Bear is one of the best ships you can use in T3. It just needs to be played more carefully. It's energy stable and you have 2 free capacitor slots to increase a lot your dps. It also has 2 CPU so you can have the same range as the Katana AE, but with extra crit damage, and more RoF for example with 2 heatsinks. It's also way faster, and has more engine slots, that helps on surviving a lot. 

Anyway having a 6600m Gravibeamer is pretty bad for various reasons. First is that you need to use 2 Horizons + Fed R2 implant. That means having 1.5 second lock time instead of 1 second with Empire's implant, which is bad for a Tackler (doesn't matter that your weapon is a laser, you still have 3 modules that need lock to work, and 2 of them have no cooldown so you will be changing objective a lot. Second, you're "wasting" the CPU slots, and the damage output wont be much compared of other builds. Sure you will slow people but you will only tickle them, and with the buff on the r7 fed implant it's very easy to dispel slows. Third your modules' range are 5700, 3100 and 3100, so it makes zero sense to have that much weapon range if most of the time you wont use your tackler modules on the enemy. What's the point of having a tackler and not using your active modules? Last but not least, even having a bigger shield, Jericho ships don't survive as long as Fed ships. Even Bear with 0 hull slots and only 1 shield is hard to take down when flown properly. Katana AE like most of Jericho fighters are free food.

Ofc the build can work, and help and be actually very useful, but from that to saying that Katana AE is better than Parallax or Bear there is a huge step.

I found Bear situational, i tried it with a lots of dps and mobility like Zee does. Well i wasn't able to get nothing really good from that, because you need to shoot from close distance with something that is a big target that doesn't have the manuvrability of an inti. 

Listen i don't say you have to shot from 6600, the optimal range is between 4000 and 5000, wich is enough to activate one speed debuff. This mean that or: the target cloack/find cover or it will use his multip. module trying to run into your position (usually above in the map where, in case, you teammate can help you against isolated target), when the "oh damn another slowing module" happens. At that time his shield is down at least, and you have also your fast missile to fire. In case something goes wrong -> cloack and gtfo. With that range (and the right position on the field) you don't need to switch target so fast, maybe fast target switch is a bad idea too :)

I repeat, give that jerry coffin a try (and don't forget the new "shared cooler" module). 

P.s. Parallax as you remember since adaptive bug is dead.

i love how this has nothing to do with hanger travel costs

Are you mind reading?

That's exactly what i wanted to post now, then i actualized the page and you did it. lol.

I'll take the plunge into Tier 3 soon, where I'll probably stay for quite a while.

However, I'm considering trying to level the Fed Interceptors as quickly as possible, then get the Black Bomber solely to switch Stations for free, then go back to playing Tier 3.

Good plan?

Or am I going to get destroyed trying to fly through the danger zones with a Rank 10 Interceptor?

I'll take the plunge into Tier 3 soon, where I'll probably stay for quite a while.

However, I'm considering trying to level the Fed Interceptors as quickly as possible, then get the Black Bomber solely to switch Stations for free, then go back to playing Tier 3.

Good plan?

Or am I going to get destroyed trying to fly through the danger zones with a Rank 10 Interceptor?

No. Just fit the bomber for raw speed and use the four actives in repair + flares. That is what I do with the spectre falcon.

In fact the black bomber and spectre falcon survivability is the same (null)

Alright, but what about the daily missions, are those based on highest rank?

If I get ones in Tier 4 areas, I probably won't be able to complete them with a Recon...

Alright, but what about the daily missions, are those based on highest rank?

If I get ones in Tier 4 areas, I probably won't be able to complete them with a Recon...

I use my Jarl for all the dailies. You will want to use a recon for the dailies too. Most of them are just kill one guy, or kill a number of pirates, or activate beacons. You will want a fast ship to do the job and return back to base asap.

The black bomber with a proper fit will do the job. The only problem will be switching the modules between traveling mode and fighting mode (hence I use two recons for that, jarl for fighting and SF for traveling)

Hmm, I tried using a CovOps to kill Pirates once, just a Tier 2 CO sure, but I had massive issues not dying when facing 2 or more. :/

Any hints for modules and tactics?

Hmm, I tried using a CovOps to kill Pirates once, just a Tier 2 CO sure, but I had massive issues not dying when facing 2 or more. :/

Any hints for modules and tactics?

Spy drones / parasitic / cloak / repair kit

Use spy drones to get the attention of your target (lone commanders, traitors, convoy etc...) in case they are under attack, with the debuff alone they will count as a kill.

In case you have a group, use the parasitic modulator in the biggest target (usually a frigate) but fire at any other ship. That way you will have a good shield regen for 8 seconds which will be almost invulnerability.

If your hull drops a lot and you have already used the repair kit, use cloak and gtfo. Sometimes you will have to run away.

Other than that, keep moving, don't stay still while firing at them. They will hit you, but damage is higher if you are in their frontal arc.

Of course killing AI with an interceptor is more demanding than doing that in a fighter or a frigate. But travel times are faster. If you can't do it, just switch to a tackler. Tackler are great now for invasion. Just get a cruise module, both drones, and use the drones in the middle of a group while you are doing circles around at fast speed with adaptive tank. You don't even need to fire at them, drones will do for you.

Thanks for the tips :)

Once I get my Swift maxed, it's off to Tier 3 :fed012:

I think you'll have a lot of fun there!

Of course killing AI with an interceptor is more demanding than doing that in a fighter or a frigate. But travel times are faster. If you can't do it, just switch to a tackler. Tackler are great now for invasion. Just get a cruise module, both drones, and use the drones in the middle of a group while you are doing circles around at fast speed with adaptive tank. You don't even need to fire at them, drones will do for you.

Thanks for the tip! 

I can change stations in just over one minute!

Step one: undock with fast ship and scanner.

Step two: find a few containers of cred/kill bounty hunters.

Step three: S/D to get back to hangar then use gained cred to change stations.

Step four: repeat and enjoy!

I can change stations in just over one minute!

Step one: undock with fast ship and scanner.

Step two: find a few containers of cred/kill bounty hunters.

Step three: S/D to get back to hangar then use gained cred to change stations.

Step four: repeat and enjoy!

I measured it, one day. 5 minutes of invasion ~= 1 million credits.

Faster to just go between stations.