xxRAVENCLAWxx

We need Exclusive loot

Interesting idea, thank you. The loot stealing shouldn't be prohibited but it has to be punished. The player who stole the loot should get a status of offender. We'll review the suggestion.

But imagine you enter a sector, see an abandoned container, pick it up anf then get agressor status? Without knowing who you "stole" the loot from?

Or else this exclusiveness should be only for a certain period of time for example 20 seconds.

I have my doubts about the usefulness of this proposition. The loot you get from containers is rarely worth stealing anyway :)

Grief = destroy fun, and often leads to most people quitting potentially good game, and when too many quit the game dies, many games have died out due to too much griefing.

Since Ultima Online this is a major issue for games where the "only" game mode is prone to griefing. However, with SC, the open world/invasion is just an add-on to the PvP "arena-style" game core. I'd guess few of the PvP gamers would be deterred by the multiple griefing/annoyance issues found in Open World/Invasion (e.g. "Mysterious Container" spawn camping corp killing "Just want to do the dailies" guys for fun/out of boredom).