Crimson Haze, Engineer Attack Drones Stuck (twice)

Engineer attack drones get stuck in the first hall of round 2, Crimson Haze. It happened twice. I got screenshots this 2nd time. There's a second screenshot to show that they remained stuck in the first hall while we captured 2 beacons. They stayed stuck the entire round.post-242542-0-39848100-1409300015_thumb.post-242542-0-44778400-1409300087_thumb.

Engineer attack drones get stuck in the first hall of round 2, Crimson Haze. It happened twice. I got screenshots this 2nd time. There's a second screenshot to show that they remained stuck in the first hall while we captured 2 beacons. They stayed stuck the entire round.attachicon.gifCrimson Haze Stuck Attack Drones A.jpgattachicon.gifCrimson Haze Stuck Attack Drones B.jpg

They've never got unstuck for me so I try not to spawn them in the tunnel but being a good engineer we reflexively deploy drones as soon as a game starts so it still does happen at times hehe. One solution would be to allow us to self destruct them if the devs are too lazy or unskilled to program the drones to better get out of closed spaces. My guess is in Abandoned complex this might be a problem too?