PVE Mod?!

The upgrade kits are random, and an increasing number of players don't want to waste credits on 'useless' T4 content because of the mixing of tiers.

People don't want weak ships in PvP. Forcing that on them will only drive them down or drive them away.

Ships are not weak. The problem is that people think they can carry a game with a full white rank 10 ship and level 2 of synergy. Well, you can't and you shouldn't.

Stay close to the tier 5 ships, support them, and let them carry the game.

People are complaning a lot about the tier 5 vs tier 4 stuff, but in both teams, the number of players with tier 4 and tier 5 ships is more or less balanced, so in front of you, you will also have people with white/green rank 10 and rank 11 ships. And your team will also have purple tier 5 ships.

I agree that it sucks being in the low side of the food chain, but if you don't like that, then these kind of games are not for you. Progression is all about this.

I still remember leveling up my rank 10 ships, and dying a lot. But then suddenly my ships became better thanks to synergy and I could do something.

Finally, I'm currently playing with rank 12 ships against rank 15 ships. And I don't find problems killing them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, the last few weeks devs have started bringing our loved PVE maps into Invasion mod. And this patch made me rly mad.   Today they disabled PVE as it was before and added 3 just 3 pve mods which

Old PvE needs to return.   I get that there was an "issue" with higher tier ships being brought to lower tier games, but that can be fixed without xxxx over the entire mode!

Yeah they ABUSE as they call it Helped corps to show the game to low rank / new player. Soo some people we unhappy about having high ranks but got the mission completed ?   Oh sry then Why not jus

You know, i read a lot about opinions on strong and weak PVE and here is the thing. All is about having fun, you know, when game stops give ya pleasure you want, you stop to play it. In last week, there was some weird player base drop, longer queues).

You are happy to have strong pack behind you and you are having fun with team mates. But on example for me (newcomer) is so boring to loose every game because someone do mistake (pve or pvp doesnt matter). Facepalm is gesture i use while playing this game so much. In nearly every game i have some teammate, which do some horrible mistake over and over, which punish whole team. Using duplicator for me is only throwing it away, because i die last and iam playing support frigates, which i love most and doesnt matter if its 4-9 or 10+ (T3, T4, T5). And why the hell i would play PVE mission, when i would have full synergy ship with full equip?

You are talking about WoW and raid encounters. But wow has normal dungeons, heroic dungeons, small raid and bigger raids, heroic raids. So you can choose properly to your equip and skill.

And talking about PVP, hell no, i will not, after whole weekend of PVP battles i can say, i never knew, that i can meet so stupid players in T3, mostly in my team. Yeah everyone needs to learn, i do lot of mistakes in PVP, but geez, in beacon hunt whole team ignores beacons ? In bomb mode, they are fighting on edges and ignoring fighters dropping bombs to our bases.... ignoring objectives are matter of experience and skill, this cannot dev team change.

But in the end, like i said before in other topic, i hope, devs can do some statistic about win / lose ratio and change according to it (make it harder / easier). Because drop player base will affect everyone of us, No players = no servers. And in the end publisher will put hands off from this title.

Fun factor for me is a huge factor on the game. When you feel like the game your playing is more akin to a real job that you hate. Stop playing. Simple. 

I have been hoping that the release of star conflict would be something spectacular. But in reality, the hype train got derailed. 

Whats worst is that, I consider myself a decent player, but when I am usually in 4 v 4 games in T3, and I have to carry the team as it gives me horrible skilled pilots, then why am I trying so hard? Why do I have to stand for bad MM, really bad progression, and worst yet, getting PUNISHED for doing well, and getting the axe when I want to fly with friends. 

You know, i read a lot about opinions on strong and weak PVE and here is the thing. All is about having fun, you know, when game stops give ya pleasure you want, you stop to play it. In last week, there was some weird player base drop, longer queues).

You are happy to have strong pack behind you and you are having fun with team mates. But on example for me (newcomer) is so boring to loose every game because someone do mistake (pve or pvp doesnt matter). Facepalm is gesture i use while playing this game so much. In nearly every game i have some teammate, which do some horrible mistake over and over, which punish whole team. Using duplicator for me is only throwing it away, because i die last and iam playing support frigates, which i love most and doesnt matter if its 4-9 or 10+ (T3, T4, T5). And why the hell i would play PVE mission, when i would have full synergy ship with full equip?

You are talking about WoW and raid encounters. But wow has normal dungeons, heroic dungeons, small raid and bigger raids, heroic raids. So you can choose properly to your equip and skill.

And talking about PVP, hell no, i will not, after whole weekend of PVP battles i can say, i never knew, that i can meet so stupid players in T3, mostly in my team. Yeah everyone needs to learn, i do lot of mistakes in PVP, but geez, in beacon hunt whole team ignores beacons ? In bomb mode, they are fighting on edges and ignoring fighters dropping bombs to our bases.... ignoring objectives are matter of experience and skill, this cannot dev team change.

But in the end, like i said before in other topic, i hope, devs can do some statistic about win / lose ratio and change according to it (make it harder / easier). Because drop player base will affect everyone of us, No players = no servers. And in the end publisher will put hands off from this title.

I know that team mates are usually crap. That is the reason I always ask my mates for squad when playing PvE.

If you need help and see me online, you can ask, I won't mind free credits and loot.

Fun factor for me is a huge factor on the game. When you feel like the game your playing is more akin to a real job that you hate. Stop playing. Simple. 

I have been hoping that the release of star conflict would be something spectacular. But in reality, the hype train got derailed. 

Whats worst is that, I consider myself a decent player, but when I am usually in 4 v 4 games in T3, and I have to carry the team as it gives me horrible skilled pilots, then why am I trying so hard? Why do I have to stand for bad MM, really bad progression, and worst yet, getting PUNISHED for doing well, and getting the axe when I want to fly with friends. 

See, the problem there is that it's the nubs who bring the axe to T4/5!

That was meant to be a joke, but also ridiculously accurate. Why do people bring R1s to a T4/5 match? Dunno.

That was meant to be a joke, but also ridiculously accurate. Why do people bring R1s to a T4/5 match? Dunno.

The devs have stated in the past that they intended all ships to be competitive against each other and all mixed in a match.

Thankfully they've learned better.