Best slogan of the "Invasion" (discussion)

anybody even won this? not even an announcement.

We have results. Let's congratulate the winners! :005j:

The announcement was 3 posts above you.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1# "The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall."   2# "Peace To Biomorphs?                                          Write It On Nuke."   3# "Biomorph And Nukes...    This Gonna Be Hell Of Firework."

I have a deep one :  

What's better than a bunch of aliens stored in a ship container. One alien stored in a bunch of containers.

okayyyyy!? from the winners on my opinion, some are good slogans (although A LOT  out there are better) and some doesn't even sound like slogans. A few are very shallow and corny. Even grammar seems to not have been a factor. But such technicalities are beside my point. I believe overall that English is definitely NOT the first language of whoever decided these. This makes most of the winners lucky. Congratulations anyway!

okayyyyy!? from the winners on my opinion, some are good slogans (although A LOT  out there are better) and some doesn't even sound like slogans. A few are very shallow and corny. Even grammar seems to not have been a factor. But such technicalities are beside my point. I believe overall that English is definitely NOT the first language of whoever decided these. This makes most of the winners lucky. Congratulations anyway!

real man uses Google translate and submit on RU forums, since it is their 1st language.

I think Werss' entry is my favourite.

"There's only two ways this can end, and in both of them they die." - Werss

Indeed, the single most badass thing to come out of this contest.

from the winners on my opinion, some are good slogans (although A LOT  out there are better) and some doesn't even sound like slogans. A few are very shallow and corny. . I believe overall that English is definitely NOT the first language of whoever decided these. This makes most of the winners lucky. Congratulations anyway!

I tried to sound corny/cheesy a bit. Because most propaganda slogans do.

Even grammar seems to not have been a factor.

That's because the judges were Russian, and their grammar does not translate well with ours.

I just ripped off Alien. That's what real sci-fi writers do!

That's because the judges were Russian, and their grammar does not translate well with ours.

in that case i have a new one....

"These are not the droids we're looking for!"