pve hiden maintance shop em scatering filed

Captured Dreadnaught    bots on long range with em scatering filed .players ruining this mode so what they win this when it took them 30 - 40 MINUTES (1 normal math 12 mins)?! they becoming invisible for bots and all day cos its inposible to resistace all bots by 3 players unles its tier 5 guad anginer and comand. 

defs U HAVE TO FIX IT make frigs visible for bots cos this is only pve with capable beacons

be aware that you would disable a valuable module of LRFs

So this way there is no purpose to get this module, and people complain about this, because it is their way of playing

I see you point but people also misuse PvP and PvE.

Just ban LRFs from PVE (and from PVP and Invasion for that matter, but that's another story).  I was in second round of HMS, a long range was the last player alive because of his EM field and like you say, three people cannot tank alone, and he was just sitting there sniping NPCs instead of the main guns, even though he had a clear shot on the guns...

Just ban LRFs from PVE (and from PVP and Invasion for that matter, but that's another story).  I was in second round of HMS, a long range was the last player alive because of his EM field and like you say, three people cannot tank alone, and he was just sitting there sniping NPCs instead of the main guns, even though he had a clear shot on the guns...

Oh come on, now that you need 20k efficiency for a contract you didn't really expect PVE players to try to finish fast anymore (not that they ever did)? Working as intended. :P

Oh come on, now that you need 20k efficiency for a contract you didn't really expect PVE players to try to finish fast anymore (not that they ever did)? Working as intended. :P

I see, I guess i could do the same then... That 20k one is almost impossible to get in PVP, it takes on average 20 battle for me

But LRF are good ships to have. They are like battleships in the navy, and can take out frigates very well, and from a range.

Plus, you can get LRF and rush into battle like I do. Its just some people don't know the best way to fight with them, and sit there sniping.