Sign in to follow this  
Catbox

Gamemode specific ship loadouts

Since we cannot choose which gamemode type to play in PvP Skirmish, I was wondering if it's a good idea to have ship loadouts for each one of them.

For example, if I've got 2 separate ships, I could setup different configurations of these ships, for different gamemode types, so when that gamemode loads, it will automatically equip the modules corresponding to that loadout.

Another example, if I have an engineering frigate, I could set up a loadout to use the Warp Gate module for the Beacon Hunt game types and the Repair Station for the Team Battle type.

Hello,

in general this is a nice idea, but keep in mind that matchmaking takes your ships into account when searching for a battle. Having a couple of loudouts would increase the waiting time since matchmaking would have to check more possibilities.

was actually a very good idea. but would take alot of time to do all those loadouts lol 

It's a terrible idea. There is a reason you can't choose what map and mode you want to play. Having different ship loadouts for them beats this purpose and leaves only the annoying part.

Sign in to follow this