Sign in to follow this  
MrDuck

70 alien monocrystals for mk5 weapon is

32 posts in this topic

Can someone post the damage scaling of special modules with main weapon upgrades please?

Main Weapon QualitySpecial Module Damage Scale

none100% (T1) - 41% (T5)

Mk.1100%

Mk.2113%

Mk.3126%

Mk.4133%

Mk.5140%

• Upvote 1

Do me a favor. Remove mark V blueprints altogether. Leave only the weapons. Wait, In fact, you can remove the weapons as well.

Monocrystals should have only 1 role. Top Secret Projects! Nothing else! Exceptions can be done to some pirate modules or alternative mark IV Pirate versions.

Whoever though of this, should really reconsider. If you release full mark V layout for all weapons, modules and equipment, you will have to make compromises, since I won't spend 10000 of monocrystals so I can have 1 fully orange equipped ship. 1 of 10 classes of over 200 ships.

Do me a favor. Remove mark V blueprints altogether. Leave only the weapons. Wait, In fact, you can remove the weapons as well.

Monocrystals should have only 1 role. Top Secret Projects! Nothing else! Exceptions can be to some pirate modules or alternative mark IV Pirate versions.

Whoever though of this, should really reconsider. If you release full mark V layout for all weapons, modules and equipment, you will have to make compromises, since I won't spend 10000 of monocrystals so I can have 1 fully orange equipped ship. 1 of 10 classes of over 200 ships.

One thread - one suggestion.

One thread - one suggestion.

You're quick. Quicker than a cobra strike. ;)

Sign in to follow this