Tungsten ore/plate

Been flying around looting everything i can see and killing all sorts of mobs. Can't find tungsten ore / plates. Anyone know where I can find these? I've tried killing a lot of aliens, pirates, transport ships etc. Searched broken ship wrecks, minerals..

On my way back to base via Felony I got a good haul of ore from Pirate transports and rocks. You could use Warden's Ruined Outpost to bank (there's a drone at the Felony gate) if you don't mind the risk of being mobbed by Bios or ganked by gate campers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The R7 Federation place in the bottom right has crystal nodes and stuff that give ore rarely. By the time you get 5 vanadium plates, you have 1-2 tungsten plates. Control Post or something. And federation transports almost always drop the plates.

Well, it is the invasion subforum. Things go a little slower here.

But seriously, this went a month and a half, and then some, without response. It was well and dead.

Go nearer to the frontier, that's all you need to do.  You won't get the good stuff in a R1 sector, and barely in an R7.  The R10 sectors are where decent things start showing up.