xKostyan_

[Video] xKostyan

513 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

WHAT IS THIS RESOLUTION?!  WHY U NO 16:9?!

because 16:10 > 16:9

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

because 16:10 > 16:9

Pff no.

4:3 > 16:10

41 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Pff no.

4:3 > 16:10

Then you might wanna phrase your question better.

I would like to see "condensing crystals" (Thar'Ga special module). I will get it but i'm not sure if it's a good idea.

13 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

I would like to see "condensing crystals" (Thar'Ga special module). I will get it but i'm not sure if it's a good idea.

Unless it get some balancing love, it really does not worth it

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Unless it get some balancing love, it really does not worth it

Maybe can be used for self-healing. I confess the ship design is the main reason to get it.

9 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I think you could be more effective if you use all guard exclusive modules. Slowing down enemies, reduce receive damage, pulsar, emergency shield, proximity mortar... And in a Ronin. 

18 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

I think you could be more effective if you use all guard exclusive modules. Slowing down enemies, reduce receive damage, pulsar, emergency shield, proximity mortar... And in a Ronin. 

I'd definitely not have been more effective in a ronin like that, in this match :)

This is a front line pusher, all 4 modules are aimed at survivability plus, on top of survivability harnessed from Pulsar, you get area denial that forces light ships to fall back, clearing the beacon.

Full role modules jerry guard is a support ship, it is fairly slow, even after F rework, and if it tries to push the line it just dies in a matter of seconds. Look what were happening to enemy Jericho Guard, and at my 1st death where I got caught with my pants down with all modules on cd right in front of a Tyran.

Jery and Feds are fairly different and have their places.