• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear mr. Mustacho,   Please cut the crap. First of all: I am not in NASA anymore, and nobody really cares except you what your "ex-officer" has to say about things that do not concern neither you, you

Give it up, Neo. You already have tried to justify them leaving twice, and that's really disappointing to read from a former NASA officer. The mantra as far back I can remember in NASA is "NASA always

This thread succesfully proved itself to be one of the most entertaining ones in the last few months, and thus deserves a +1 and an official Seal of approval by The Royal SCon WolfPack Forum Guardians

Posted Images

I think DNO and NOVA are looking at this and thinking "Da Faq just happened?!"  :what:

I think DNO and NOVA are looking at this and thinking "Da Faq just happened?!"  :what:

I am pretty sure, that none of them do (look here) :)

America brought it's Freedom!

Why would anyone complain about enemy team that left SC battle? Free inf pts FTW!

btw

America brought it's Freedom!

1525117_10151964242866840_607583951_o.jp

Blizzard copyrights? I still can't deal with "windranger"

Not just that, but... never forget ;_;

skeleton-king-meme-generator-hi-i-m-king

How about we make it so people know they "Disconnected" as if they actually lost connection or pressed ALT + F4. And then say "Abondoned" if they actually left the battle back to the hangar. 

This way we can differentiate between those that said "Oh crap its NOVA!" Or "Oh crap its JP!" and leave battle between genuine people that lost connection or left. 

Than those who leave just leave by alt+f4 or unplugging the net.

Why would anyone complain about enemy team that left SC battle? Free inf pts FTW!

Not if you are on the same team as the leavers (i know you asked why would anyone complain about enemy team, but you can feel sorry for the poor allies).

As for the note; to be honest, i have no idea what happens with your ship when you disconnect. I think it dissapears, doesn't stay afk in game, 'cause i never saw the disconnected players on the battlefield, even in the spawn location.

If you disconnect while having spawned a ship your ship stays around and can be killed just like any other ship. If you disconnect while your ship is destroyed then you will not spawn a new ship.

soon after the devs decided to make it so self destruct no longer helps your DSR.

And soon after that they introduced bots charging into the enemy to bring back free self destructs for those who care...

The rules do need clarified.  But most paying gamers are adults with lives to attend to.  They work as is.

Pretty much.

it is not DotA 2 it is DOTA2, while 1st one is DotA :)

Actually it's Dota 2 now (if you nitpick so can I xD).

If you disconnect while having spawned a ship your ship stays around and can be killed just like any other ship. If you disconnect while your ship is destroyed then you will not spawn a new ship.

I was lucky enough to have someone disconnect the other night and his ship stayed up against a structure near the spawn point for the entire beacon hunt match. Guess who the bot decided to pair up with? :facepalm:

the 5v5 turned into a 5v3. We won,(somehow) but I'm not sure I like that the ship stays even though it's probably a really rare set of circumstances that something like that would happen.

• Upvote 1

I was lucky enough to have someone disconnect the other night and his ship stayed up against a structure near the spawn point for the entire beacon hunt match. Guess who the bot decided to pair up with? :facepalm:

the 5v5 turned into a 5v3. We won,(somehow) but I'm not sure I like that the ship stays even though it's probably a really rare set of circumstances that something like that would happen.

Doesn't make that much of a difference whether the bot decides to pair with the dc'ed guy or with the LRF camping in the spawn point I guess. ;) The ship needs to stay around because otherwise you could easily exploit it by disconnecting when you're about to get killed, then reconnecting for a fresh start.

Good point.

People who exploit should be exploited. :bomber:

They're not the first to do this. There is a SRS squad we face quite often in Sec Con and they disconnect before the game starts as well if we outnumber them.

Real men fight it out and try to overcome disadvantages. There was a game yesterday we played that was 3 NASA + 5 pugs vs 4 NOVA + 4 SRS. We got our asses kicked in kills but almost won by capping beacons when they were off guard.

Now let's look at what will happen if you don't disconnect and fight if your life is depend on it.

With 350 ping on RU server and less than 30 FPS and 2 pugs with no voice chat, we managed to outplayed a Nova team and ended up with 16 : 3 kills.

You just need to get used to the lag, and have some team work. We're not the best nor worst, but we certainly will not give up without a good fight :smoke:

f0q8ig.jpg

post-236752-0-45254500-1396899333_thumb.

• Upvote 1