Sign in to follow this  
Rdizz

Tried it loved it HOWEVER

Regardless, I know it will be fun to have everyone in game in the same space. 

I shall lead a squad and take over the known universe! 

will the sandbox universe consist of sectors arranged in a grid-like pattern, connected via warpgates,

or will it be one huge open area with multiple points of interest and empty space in between,

or will it be more lobby-based where you pick one of many smaller sandbox sectors to enter, each of which will be a single instance containing everyone who is playing in that sector.

I don't really expect an answer but there's plenty of room for speculation.

will the sandbox universe consist of sectors arranged in a grid-like pattern, connected via warpgates,

or will it be one huge open area with multiple points of interest and empty space in between,

or will it be more lobby-based where you pick one of many smaller sandbox sectors to enter, each of which will be a single instance containing everyone who is playing in that sector.

I don't really expect an answer but there's plenty of room for speculation.

There will be planet descends and atmospheric battles.

There will be planet descends and atmospheric battles.

DAMN YOU !

You forget the Galactic Mushroom haversting and the Orbital Dance Spatioport !

• Upvote 1

I think if we actually got the ability to form alliances WPK would move back to Empire. At least, I hope we would.

In fact, I have a suggestion along those lines...

Alliances would be a HUGE boom to game economy and player base. 

Alliances would be a HUGE boom to game economy and player base. 

With the way game it is ATM (we have to see sand box) there is ZERO point in any type of alliance, Z E R O

With the way game it is ATM (we have to see sand box) there is ZERO point in any type of alliance, Z E R O

yes, currenty at this moment. Alliances would gain no benefit. 

But in the open world, they would. 

I would like to point out IMO that is what sunk of "Global Agenda" the game was getting better then they suddenly started working on the Open World area for 6+ months and we got no new maps or anything and the game became stale.  Open World was released too much fan fair and all that content was burned through in about 5 days at the most even by the slowest players.

This is not say that Open world wont work and that it isn't a good idea to add it just take your time and keep updating the game as it is currently with new maps and modes(possibly).  To me it was the lack of content updates for what had drawn me to the game in the first place that killed it.

Sign in to follow this