Sign in to follow this  
Rdizz

Tried it loved it HOWEVER

No open world ruins it for me. O well so much potential here.

Please take a look at this video. English subtitles available

Sandbox version of this game... and its a win.

Wait for it  :yes_yes:

I cant wait, Imagine a bunch of corporations huddling down to control there own sectors! 

Gimme Freelancer (the game) here in SC and i'll give you my soul! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I cant wait, Imagine a bunch of corporations huddling down to control there own sectors!

I can just see the zerg corps crashing against well fortified NASA positions.

I can just see the zerg corps crashing against well fortified NASA positions.

Not only that, but basically, I hope to run shifts to keep our sector secure at all times, and charge "sweet roll" toll fees. 

• Upvote 1

The galaxy will be my hunting ground! 

There will be not a single trade route safe. 
No planet, no sector will escape my wrath! 
LET THE GALAXY BURN!
  • Upvote 1

I don't understand why people are so concerned about sandbox games. I came here from EvE, and belive me, sandbox is not that nice. It means everyone can do what it wants, so if you think you can roam with your T2 fighter alone, you will find most of the places crowded with T5 deathsquads which will kill you insight, just because they can.

But I don't mind. I will be in one of the T5 death squads roaming around. Enjoy :D

They will be keeping regular pvp?

Sandbox will be nice, but I mostly want simple quick matches.

Also are there going to be FTL drives?

They will be keeping regular pvp?

Sandbox will be nice, but I mostly want simple quick matches.

Also are there going to be FTL drives?

Warp Gates I believe like the giant one in processing rig pve map.

They will be releasing the sandbox within a couple of patches. (within this year)

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

How do you know it will be within a couple of patches? 

I can imagine all the zerg corps in a sector. Like 50 ships just hanging around and then an ESB Strike force jumps in and wipes them all out. NASA was allied with the zerg corp and was sharing some profits. NASA + WPK team up and strike back at ESB.....

Those types of situations I want to happen so badly. 

I can imagine all the zerg corps in a sector. Like 50 ships just hanging around and then an ESB Strike force jumps in and wipes them all out. NASA was allied with the zerg corp and was sharing some profits. NASA + WPK team up and strike back at ESB.....

If you think I will help Zerg Corps...

I will bring PopCorn and Drinks and watch them :D

If you think I will help Zerg Corps...

I will bring PopCorn and Drinks and watch them :D

Shall we both sit back and munch on our favorite treats as we watch those pilots in T1/2 duke it out. While we wait for the last dude standing, and take the sector with minimal effort? 

Shall we both sit back and munch on our favorite treats as we watch those pilots in T1/2 duke it out. While we wait for the last dude standing, and take the sector with minimal effort? 

The problem is in sandbox mode, zerg corps usually win. Because no matter how good you are, 10vs1 is just impossible.

Look at the CFC in EvE. 95% of them just know how to lock and press F1. They have nice strategists and fleet commanders, and good diplomats. But most of their success lies in numbers.

The problem is in sandbox mode, zerg corps usually win. Because no matter how good you are, 10vs1 is just impossible.

Look at the CFC in EvE. 95% of them just know how to lock and press F1. They have nice strategists and fleet commanders, and good diplomats. But most of their success lies in numbers.

So that means that we need more recruits into NASA......or when the alliance system is activated then we can have multiple corps join together to form coalitions. That would solve the lack of numbers. 

for instance, if there is a large alliance but with mainly unskilled pilots, they will lose, but if you mix in with tactical teams, then we have a force to be reckoned with. 

So that means that we need more recruits into NASA......or when the alliance system is activated then we can have multiple corps join together to form coalitions. That would solve the lack of numbers. 

for instance, if there is a large alliance but with mainly unskilled pilots, they will lose, but if you mix in with tactical teams, then we have a force to be reckoned with. 

That is the average alliance in EvE, a lot of scrubs and one good fleet commander. Just teach them how to follow orders, and force them to use only the ships and builds you want (and most of the time you will provide them)

Of course you have exceptions. I know one guy who is one of the best PvPers in EVE and he always fly solo with a fleet of 4 accounts. I was under his command twice, in one we bombed a heavy cruiser goon fleet, killing 20 cruisers and losing no one of the 9 bombers we used, who got lured into one warp disruptor bubble. And the other we took down 3 very expensive Tier 3 ships who were dancing around our systems after luring them into range of two recons with the equivalent of engine inhibitors.

With people like that in command, 100 scrubs can take down a fleet of much more, experienced pilots.

Considering WPK is a Federation, same as ESB, there might be a problem with this plan.

Considering WPK is a Federation, same as ESB, there might be a problem with this plan.

A man can dream, cant he!?

You ruined his plan xD

Sign in to follow this