LexxVIII

I.N.N. Issue II (63) on 4614.02.04

Thanks for the News!

Do I smell tournament?

I know there was one, where you were able to get an unique Sticker (you were even able to send it in). 

Would be awesome if such Prize could be claimed again. 

If i start to see russians/french/german ppl yelling at that voice coms i will start yelling in portuguese and use my voice return mode on my mic and make everyone shut up or get bleeding ears.

• Upvote 1

If i start to see russians/french/german ppl yelling at that voice coms i will start yelling in portuguese and use my voice return mode on my mic and make everyone shut up or get bleeding ears.

*nods*

Same here.

*nods*

Same here.

As you can read in today's Dev Blog, we will be able to turn it off so we wont have to hear anyone but our mates in Team Speak, don't worry :)

As you can read in today's Dev Blog, we will be able to turn it off so we wont have to hear anyone but our mates in Team Speak, don't worry :)

Aawwww. What's the fun in that? I was looking forward in yelling in the chat in several different languages. Maybe then some engie turn on their heals....