Sign in to follow this  
Kallor

Player Project - Wanted! Disccussion Thread

Good uncle JP :)

btw i need advice how to use nukes... still 2k players left to dmg

OMG that Avatar! and that signature!LOL. 

Nukes are interesting to say the least, They are actually not used at all in the higher Tiers, to my knowledge and experience, as everyone and there mother knows that a guard can take one down. And other ships are tanky enough to take them.

Nukes need to be placed when there is no guards in sight. But in very high traffic areas. Also use that timer of it to your advantage. Place it ahead of a enemy pack, lets say when a beacon is gonna change, so you can nab them en route.  

Im a CO pilot and I stopped using nukes and the suicide module. They are not necessary to win. and BTW you can kill your self with your own Nuke. 

Nukes are useless, thermal cloud is useless, cant denie beacon captures, cant clear drones from enemy beacon, Nuk activation is too damn long, dmg is nonexistent (even my Eagle can tank explosion and have about 30-40% hull left, to top it all off -1 nuk in a cartridge. It is absolutely inefficient and unreliable tool in current balance state, Piercing rockets or Plasma Rockets (unguided) are 10x better, well 12x better to be precise :)

Nukes are useless, thermal cloud is useless, cant denie beacon captures, cant clear drones from enemy beacon, Nuk activation is too damn long, dmg is nonexistent (even my Eagle can tank explosion and have about 30-40% hull left, to top it all off -1 nuk in a cartridge. It is absolutely inefficient and unreliable tool in current balance state, Piercing rockets or Plasma Rockets (unguided) are 10x better, well 12x better to be precise :)

Cant agree more, You basically sum it up. 

OMG that Avatar! and that signature!LOL. 

What about it?

Thanks

but achievment still have to be done... and i hoped that any of you have useful ideas to use nukes

What about it?

Thanks

but achievment still have to be done... and i hoped that any of you have useful ideas to use nukes

Well best way to gain that achievement would be to use Nuke at the beacon in 12v12 Beacon hunts, i cant see any other mode/way to actually hit anything with it

Aaah assisted kills shouldn't COUNT as there was "EXTRA HELP" !   :beee:

:learn:  Got to be somewhere in the rules... :lol:  

Do you realize how rare it is to actually get unassisted 1v1 kills in this game?  Anyway, getting Terroriser I'm actually kind of proud of.  Ira Deus vs Cerberus, and he wasn't in sensor range.  I had to move the monitor to get a better view of pixels.  It was unassisted.  He also killed me in that match, but I got my payback.

Nukes are interesting to say the least, They are actually not used at all in the higher Tiers, to my knowledge and experience, as everyone and there mother knows that a guard can take one down.

That's not why...

That's why.  Nukes are pretty much perma nerfed.

hey, as a super awesome person, I can always drop some tiers down and fly with those that want to be trained. or give any advice. 

I might need a few (a lot) of classes :facepalm: . Advices are welcome too.

One of the best things to do is to fly with those in Team Speak or have a group of buddies that want to always fly together. In this way you can work out strategies, tactics, and ways to complete objectives. 

The best ceptors pilots I know (in wpk) are PrM, CrystalJack, Rakza... feel free to ask them for tips if you see them, I guess they will help gladly :-)

On a different note... where are you guys??? I haven't met anyone on the list since I signed up. In fact, IIRC the only person on the list whom I've ever met in a game is Residente.

On a different note... where are you guys??? I haven't met anyone on the list since I signed up. In fact, IIRC the only person on the list whom I've ever met in a game is Residente.

It may be timezone related! 

I guess I won't be logging much, just got a Beta-Key a couple of hours ago (so freaking happy and excited about it), and also I've been playing an ARPG...

Come to think of it... which servers are you guys usually on? MM almost always places me in RU.

Come to think of it... which servers are you guys usually on? MM almost always places me in RU.

For me its random, i have set it in "any".

Mostly EU and RU, sometimes US and rarely SA. I have the server selector in "Any".

and me.

I am on any server. saw jphack some half hour ago but we where on same side.

Got a weird idea to try to ram him to death....

Almost got kallor earlier

Residente and I too, but Oryngton got both kills :P

I have the feeling that my ships have a huge target painted on them that says "Kill me please". And flying solo makes it even bigger. :smoke:

I am on any server. saw jphack some half hour ago but we where on same side.

Got a weird idea to try to ram him to death....

Its crazy enough, that it might just work! 

I have the feeling that my ships have a huge target painted on them that says "Kill me please". And flying solo makes it even bigger. :smoke:

I have that target on me. On a scale of deadliness and how attractive it is to go after me, from 1 to 100

Skilled player = 25 points

NASA tag = 25 points

GM = 50 points

Total points - 100. 

You were on a Styx, and whenever I see a Styx I want to kill it ASAP... Casually, my squad feels the same way :D

Its crazy enough, that it might just work! 

I have that target on me. On a scale of deadliness and how attractive it is to go after me, from 1 to 100

Skilled player = 25 points

NASA tag = 25 points

GM = 50 points

Total points - 100. 

Change the NASA tag to SC for even more points.  I noticed Error's now a Super-Tester.

Then what's the point of this, we're the same guys always online, I can only kill finemw because it's the only player i encounter -.-

Your gonna have to act like a real bounty hunter and go at different times! lol

Sign in to follow this