Sign in to follow this  
Phobias

Hardcore Mode

1 well flown one is useful at times. Beyond that, forget it

If we had a hardcore mode I'd spend more time killing my useless teammates to ruin their game and make them ragequit than actually playing the match.

I don't care if there are penalties; LR frigs must be PUNISHED!

It's a gunship with two missile slots!  At least that's what I'm attempting with Jericho.

You're right, but sadly most of the time they're being piloted by people that have little or no idea at all on how to aim...

I can confirm, only because I was grinding Empire's line for a while.  A lot of those pilots seriously suck because I could compare my effectiveness to theirs.  I think some were only attempting to farm kills and nothing more, and yet they still sucked at it.  Jericho I'm not sure about anymore.  It is fun going after the other LRF's but the kills come from main guns and minefields, not missiles.  Because it's a weak frigate compared to the other two it's not that good at being in action.

[...]  Because it's a weak frigate compared to the other two it's not that good at being in action.

Nope. Solo-mowing waves of enemies is a viable possibility with them. It's highly dependable on factors like fitting, flight style, focus, team's actions etc.

Sign in to follow this