Snib

Snib's Star Conflict Log Analyzer

Well, if they ever add any they will be included. xD

Hi guys.

So I got an email today that Star Conflict is finally releasing. That I'd ever see the day. And in fact I won't.

As some of you may know, I stopped playing a little while ago because I did not enjoy the direction the game was taking towards a PVE grinder with more grind, unbalanced invasion modules and ammunition in PVP, combined T4/T5 match-making despite heavily unbalancing T5 implants, etc. So I scanned the patch notes for the patches that I missed and it seems development keeps heading full steam in that direction for release.

I enjoyed the game for its quick PVP and the good fights with the skilled core players. This open world grinder with now two types of bots in PVP is not the game for me.

Because of this I decided to remove my publicly available tools for now. In particular with the influx of new players that you will hopefully get there is no point keeping them around when they will no longer get updated and fall into disrepair.

Special thanks to these guys for having supported my projects in the past:

• sephirothsk [WPK]
  • xKostyan [NASA]
  • DisFireCo [PREY]
  • Cynabal [sAVED]
And apologies to those who would have liked to continue using it - maybe you can use eta92's web log analyzer instead, although I'm not sure if he's still around to keep it up to date.

As an interesting bit of side-info, the majority of users were actually from the Russian community even though I never posted there. Most frequent user from the English forum community was that dirty sniper Tillowaty. <3

PS: Those of you with access to non-public tools (e.g. Invasion mode overlay, Chat Reader, Stats Viewer) will keep it, just know that no updates will be forthcoming.

Hi guys.

So I got an email today that Star Conflict is finally releasing. That I'd ever see the day. And in fact I won't.

As some of you may know, I stopped playing a little while ago because I did not enjoy the direction the game was taking towards a PVE grinder with more grind, unbalanced invasion modules and ammunition in PVP, combined T4/T5 match-making despite heavily unbalancing T5 implants, etc. So I scanned the patch notes for the patches that I missed and it seems development keeps heading full steam in that direction for release.

I enjoyed the game for its quick PVP and the good fights with the skilled core players. This open world grinder with now two types of bots in PVP is not the game for me.

Because of this I decided to remove my publicly available tools for now. In particular with the influx of new players that you will hopefully get there is no point keeping them around when they will no longer get updated and fall into disrepair.

Special thanks to these guys for having supported my projects in the past:

• sephirothsk [WPK]
  • xKostyan [NASA]
  • DisFireCo [PREY]
  • Cynabal [sAVED]
And apologies to those who would have liked to continue using it - maybe you can use eta92's web log analyzer instead, although I'm not sure if he's still around to keep it up to date.

As an interesting bit of side-info, the majority of users were actually from the Russian community even though I never posted there. Most frequent user from the English forum community was that dirty sniper Tillowaty. <3

PS: Those of you with access to non-public tools (e.g. Invasion mode overlay, Chat Reader, Stats Viewer) will keep it, just know that no updates will be forthcoming.

I could never use your tools, and I whished we could have settled that one incident more wisely, but otherwise, I still thank you and offer respect for the work you have done there.

Indirectly, we might have spurred each other with negative energy, who knows what positive would have done.

It's sad to lose one of the hardest to catch players from the battlefield for good.

:012j:

Maybe one day.

:012j:Respect  :012j: 

@Snib

get back!

I'm no longer a sniper!
I need YOU! and YOUR tools!