Snib

Snib's Star Conflict Log Analyzer

Oh noes my 1 euro that i got for free with steam cards...

Also, you could download my games and play them, but you can already do this Soon(™) when the steamfamily(What ever it's called) goes out of beta.

You can share your games list with 10 friends then, and they can play games that you have on your list.(Only 1 person active per gamelist at a time, first comes first serve, original owner comes first always, even if someone is already on your list(That is what I seem to remember from the article))

Oh interesting, didn't know. Wonder what they're doing that for, seems to be cutting into their own profits. But I guess they're hoping the "friends" end up buying the games they like themselves so they can play them any time they want.

Probaly yeah, but I'm sure they see some kind of profit in it to make the coding & all for it.

I can already play the games through utorrent though lol, but this is a great way that is non-pirate that allows us to check out games our friends already have.

LAGGY FORUMS!! ;)

At the moment we experience tech. difficulties on the servers. We are working to fix this problem.

All your games plus your steam wallet?

Hmm... That's troublesome. At least for me, considering my game list...

He can't do anything with your steam game list...Can't delete games etc. as far as I am aware.

Worst he can do is install your games...oh noes!

He can't do anything with your steam game list...Can't delete games etc. as far as I am aware.

He can take the keys and register them elsewhere.

He can take the keys and register them elsewhere.

Would appreciate if you guys said "could", not "can". Small but important difference. ;)

Pretty sure for most if not all games these days goes that keys you already used cannot be re-used elsewhere because you'll have to register online.

Would appreciate if you guys said "could", not "can". Small but important difference. ;)

Pretty sure for most if not all games these days goes that keys you already used cannot be re-used elsewhere because you'll have to register online.

Depends on the app/game. Most games actually allow the key to be used on multiple computers, provided only one of them is active at a time in multiplayer games or some such... Offline gaming is actually valid to use the same key several times. However... On digital copies... It's hard to figure that out. Steam allows a few games to be played without an internet connection, but other than that... idk...

I'm wondering, why am I seeing damage done as several million per match? o.O

And same with healing.

Thank you for your contribution to the community, Snib :)

You're welcome. :)

And same with healing.

You PVE too much? Otherwise PM me an example log which you think isn't parsed correctly and I *might* take a look. But be quick - since I dropped the game my motivation is already waning. ;) see post below

And same with healing.

Grab the updated version v3.5 from the OP. From the link, not the attachment.

Issue was due to your regional numbering format. It's the things that happen when you write lazy code for your personal use and not for distribution. ;)

The new version also lists what server a game was played on, fixes captain survival bonus not being counted and updates some static data regarding upcoming game modes and maps.

• Upvote 1

Activate program > press "analyse"   select a log > profit.

activated program selected a log analyze -

result in nothing

***nvm its working****

TEAM 2:

PLAYER           SHIPS FLOWN        K  AD  AB  D Obj    DAMAGE  ALL % TEAM %     HEALS  DT:COL  DT:KIN  DT:EMP  DT:THR  

1ace1            Katana S                   0   1     7    3    3     2,842       0.31%    0.31%       0          0              0           0            0      

EFF    EXP      CREDITS

1,400  2,145   105,926

why is the damage breakdown   0 0 0 0 0

?

wt are AD and AB

dt COL - is this collision damage

All % -?  TEAM -%?  are these two always equal

does it only give data for my ship - i cant see anything for other ships past TEAM % column

K - Kill

AD - Damage Assist

AB - Buf assist

D - Deaths

Damage - all the damage you dealt.

Obj - I believe beacon captures

All% - your percent of damage dealt by all players in the match

Team% - your percent of damage dealt by your team

Heals - heals you've given

DT:COL - collision damage received

DT:KIN - Kinetic damage received

DT:EMP - EM damage receieved

DT:THR- Thermal damage received

EFF - efficiency points awarded at the end of the match.

EXP - ignore it, it used to matter, things have changed but it's still in the logs.  It could maybe be reworked to be converted to synergy.

I can tell that you dealt little damage in the match, one missile it looks like, played safe to avoid damage, and focused on beacons.  You died three times.  I'm guessing backspace for some reason, since there's no damage listed.  You flew a command and knew how to use active modules!  Sound about right?  If you did take actual damage for your three deaths, there's a bug.  What localization settings do you use?

Since you know how to use always on modules, you should try engineer.  The game needs more people who can do that.

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing backspace for some reason, since there's no damage listed.  You flew a command and knew how to use active modules!  Sound about right?  If you did take actual damage for your three deaths, there's a bug.

No bug. As explained in the OP when you are not using extended logging then lots of information is simply not there and the information that is there may be incomplete.

No bug. As explained in the OP when you are not using extended logging then lots of information is simply not there and the information that is there may be incomplete.

aaa ty man

does this command

/set cl_combatLog 3

need to be invoked during a match / or in the hanger b4 a match, for every match or just once>?

Just once in the hangar, until you change it again(By doing the same command with 1 or 2 instead of 3) it will stay that way. 

• Upvote 1