lets talk about recruitment from now on.

see my signature. read it. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello.   I offered to pay for corporation ownership and DrDeath accepted. A sizable sum of actual, real world money changed hands. While DrDeath may have been kept at VP status, when ownership chang

We are primarily a PVP corp. Good Sportsmanship is a must if you would like to be part of this corp.     CEO: HailStorm084 Vice President: Dr Death  Vice President: IIHawXII Vice President: B

• 3 weeks later...

So, how is everyone over at the [CORP]?

All is well, I hope? 

Feel free to message Top, (my appointed CEO) if you guys want to have some small skirmishes. 1 vs 1/2vs2/3v3 and so on. (depending on who's on at the time)

-WolfKhan  [behem] (Behemoth) - Founder. 

spamming in the chat will make all effort done to the corp will annihilate in seconds by DrDeath.

officer's picked at random, can even be 1000 rating for that case, no recruirements of recruiting players and or kicking innactive members. can be officer of no reason.

The minimum player requirements are in the main post. Certain inactive players have permanent slots in the corp for good reasons.

There may be 5 players or so lower than me in the corp at this point. My rating at this time is 1279, not great, but well over 1000.

I prefer to keep our players respectful to each other. I private message every one who seems to be getting to worked up, rather than embarrass them in the corp channel. Just because you don't see anything happening, does not mean nothing is being done.

You said you quit. Now you were kicked? Which one is it? I have the logs it was an argument over flooding. This is something you do, and it makes it hard to read every ones questions or comments. I forgot to exit the game that day. I was not there, but I did read about half of the log. :learn:

I really work hard trying to make sure every one is happy. You have no idea how hard this is. You are a good player, but the drama and flooding is just not cool. I have never kicked anyone for any reason other than the 14 day inactive rule. I always try to work things out.

I have a life outside this game, if I don't reply be patient. I will get to it when I got time. I am a bit back logged with real work.

If I forget, keep in mind I am human.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Congrats Wolf Pack and Nasa. Your poaching of my players has killed my spirit. I have been losing interest for a while.
I pretty much gave full access to my vps a long time ago. After the last few incidents I was pretty much done with this.

I am too busy to organize this anymore.

Too much stress and money. Almost $700 invested at this time.

Lack of tools is partially to blame, but the poaching just kills it for me.

My only goal is to level my remaining ships. 

It was cool to have a corp hold the top positions for as long as it did.

The only hope The Corp has in surviving is if a loyal player happens to decide to push its progress.
Otherwise I am just a pvp grinder who was stupid to buy into this nightmare.
But I have to finish only because I'm so close.

• Upvote 2

No offense, but some if not most of the CORP members wouldn't be at home in NASA.... Let's just say they wouldn't be a good fit. And just to be clear, as far as I know, we only have one of your ex members on our roster at this time. I can't speak for WPK but I think they may agree that neither of our groups are the evil masterminds we are made out to be. We have but one agenda and that is to promote the best aspects of the game through teamwork and skill... Not to undermine other corps. On the contrary, we enjoy competition and fair play because it brings up our skill, and helps bind and focus our team.

No offense, but some if not most of the CORP members wouldn't be at home in NASA.... Let's just say they wouldn't be a good fit. And just to be clear, as far as I know, we only have one of your ex members on our roster at this time. I can't speak for WPK but I think they may agree that neither of our groups are the evil masterminds we are made out to be. We have but one agenda and that is to promote the best aspects of the game through teamwork and skill... Not to undermine other corps. On the contrary, we enjoy competition and fair play because it brings up our skill, and helps bind and focus our team.

You were once a corp member for quite some time, or have you forgotten? You and mothership used to squad all the time.There is at least 15 x corp members on your roster right now, including my old VP which joined yesterday. 

They all know who they are.  People come to my corp and get good and leave or get poached. Loyalty and honor just don't exist.

Since i pushed this anti trolling effort it seems corp was on a down fall. My efforts have been met with much resistance. I take this personally, and see no point in pushing any more efforts.

I might try, but have little expectations.

I spend too much time in the game as it is. I really should play less and handle my real life responsibilities. But my desire to finish is always stronger.

To bad I can't sell the corp and get my 70 bucks back, but I am guessing thats against the rules, and no one wants it. Not even my old VP.

• Upvote 1

You were once a corp member for quite some time, or have you forgotten? You and mothership used to squad all the time.There is at least 15 x corp members on your roster right now, including my old VP which joined yesterday. 

They all know who they are.  People come to my corp and get good and leave or get poached. Loyalty and honor just don't exist.

Since i pushed this anti trolling effort it seems corp was on a down fall. My efforts have been met with much resistance. I take this personally, and see no point in pushing any more efforts.

I might try, but have little expectations.

I spend too much time in the game as it is. I really should play less and handle my real life responsibilities. But my desire to finish is always stronger.

To bad I can't sell the corp and get my 70 bucks back, but I am guessing thats against the rules, and no one wants it. Not even my old VP.

I have never been in CORP.... but i want some of what you are smoking. And just checked.. still just one ex CORP member on our roster... maybe you do need to take a break. I wasn't attempting to be offensive. I just wanted to clear up any wrong assumptions you may have had. 

I have never been in CORP.... but i want some of what you are smoking. And just checked.. still just one ex CORP member on our roster... maybe you do need to take a break. I wasn't attempting to be offensive. I just wanted to clear up any wrong assumptions you may have had. 

Spoken like a true traitor.

• Upvote 1

Spoken like a true traitor.

:fed014: Well I guess I'm done with you.

Before I took a break from the game, I had good things to say about some members, including BlueSea.  I saw potential, even if not raw skill.  If you really search the forums you'll probably see I even mentioned him.  I'm not amazed.  The game's amounted to ESB-WPK-NASA depending on your continent.  There are exceptions of Europeans going to ESB, but my gossipless self hasn't seen members of ESB go elsewhere.

As far as respect goes, any player who leaves one corp for another should instantly lose most of their pride points, whatever that's worth.  No one instantly respects a deserter.

here let me explain to you guys a thing. 

1. Corps in general do NOT poach other members of other corps. This is a inner rule of NASA and I assume is a rule of other corps. No one wants to be that "Guy" that recruits from other corps to join theirs. Poaching is NOT tolerated under any circumstances. 

2. Corps have the right to accept or deny anyone that wishes to get into there corp. 

3. Switching corps is not illegal

4. If many people are switching to another corp, then you must look at the "Cause and Effect" rule. Which basically states that some members from one corp are banding together and join another corp en mass. This means that something is terribly wrong with the corp or something else. 

Note: I am speaking in general terms and this is NOT specific to the CORP corporation. (Why you make it so confusing to the JP, STAHP) 

Or perhaps it is simply that there is no way to consistently coordinate 3 separate corporations acting as one.

It could be the writing on the wall, so to speak: That CORP has finally reached its twilight just as Dynamis did.

Or perhaps it is simply that there is no way to consistently coordinate 3 separate corporations acting as one.

It could be the writing on the wall, so to speak: That CORP has finally reached its twilight just as Dynamis did.

Well unlike DYN, at least now there is a VP option. The VP or elected VP can still keep it going. I will be in game for a few more months to max out the remaining ships. 

At this point I just want a to find a VP who will try to treat the corp like his own rather than just having a title.

We all get burned out st some point. Also at least with The Corp, The CEO, (Me) I am not just disappearing without a word. IIHawkII Is new VP for the moment.

I am hoping he will have the desire i used to have to push for the top. I abandoned the corp last year and Gave Mothership full control, then Karmaa. 

It did ok for a while. When i came back we slipped down to 94th with 77 players mostly inactives. In a week of taking over we got back to the top 5 and stayed there pretty much since.

When I am done with corp and the game some lucky person will take over ownership. 

The Corp can run without me there all the time just fine. 

• Upvote 1

Interesting plan. I look forward to see your corp on the battlefield where everyone can take part in the massive pillow fight that uses weapons as pillows. 

Please keep in mind that this is a recruitment/info thread for THE CORP. Do not flame. Thank you.

On topic: I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors, MassDeath.

Disclaimer: I'm a bit sleep deprived here, so I apologise if anything in this comes off as overly mean or elitist. This was intended to be an outsider's opinion on CORP; not as a criticism of it or its members. Please do not take offence if any of the 'tough love' is too tough and not enough love.

This isn't a unique phenomena; WPK and others have lost good pilots to ESB and their ilk.

Of course you would say we are not a competitive corp, You are in WPK.

The corp was never created as a friends club. Its always been about stats. It has held the top spots all this time, and still is in the top 10. 

Part of the reason corp did so well, was my time to help others understand all the mechanics of this game, as others spread the info, it became perpetual motion. 

As far as respect goes, any player who leaves one corp for another should instantly lose most of their pride points, whatever that's worth.  No one instantly respects a deserter.

We are mercenaries in the game, whoever pays better, gets the contract. Easy and clean.

Switching corps is not bad, illegal or immoral. IF you do it politely and correctly. Sometimes you feel that you are needed somewhere else, the current corp doesn't fill your needs, or you want a change. That is not bad.

Concerning the CORP issues, well, instead of blaming the others in "stealing" your (your??) pilots, try to make some self criticism and ask yourself why are they leaving.

Like in real life, if you are comfortable and happy in your job, you are not going to change. But if you are not...

• Upvote 1

I commend your choice of IIHawkII as elected leader. I believe he is well respected among his piers and should do well. If you guys need any support in this transition we are glad to help. That didn't mean anyone is off the hook in SecCon... Exactly the opposite :) you best keep bringing it and bring it hard. (That's what she said).

Like I said before. We are all about promoting fair play.

And just to be clear... I have NEVER been a member of the CORP.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Off topic and flame has been removed. If you wish to discuss game features/updates etc., please use the appropriate forum section. If you wish to dispute an in-game mute, in-game ban, or various forum issues, please contact an Admin or GM. This is a Corp's recruitment/information page. Keep it clean and on topic.

We are mercenaries in the game, whoever pays better, gets the contract. Easy and clean.

Switching corps is not bad, illegal or immoral. IF you do it politely and correctly. Sometimes you feel that you are needed somewhere else, the current corp doesn't fill your needs, or you want a change. That is not bad.

Concerning the CORP issues, well, instead of blaming the others in "stealing" your (your??) pilots, try to make some self criticism and ask yourself why are they leaving.

Like in real life, if you are comfortable and happy in your job, you are not going to change. But if you are not...

I switched twice from EVO and TSK before joining NASA, nothing wrong with switching corp. Some Corp members asked me to accept them so I gave them the NASA forum page to post and go from there. Ninja invite is not cool. In rl I do have co-workers that are awesome at their job but they got a higher offer from other corp so off they go. Only later some of them come back again cuz it's not working out.

I don't know all the details why, but this seems to be the only corp "recruitment" thread that gets regularly purged once activity occurs.

It's actually somewhat rare for someone to post in a recruitment thread and wanting to join.  Almost every corp's thread is 90% off topic.  Sadly, this post may be deleted.  I don't know if it will count towards my global post count.  Priorities, right?

• 4 weeks later...

HI there,

I'd like to share with forum members couple of ideas i had for the new corp logo.

So here you are

LionFinal2_zpsced29b5e.png

LionFinal1_zps4bc4f383.png

They are very similar, with or without the corp tag.

It is a stylized lion and I'd like to know other players opinion

Thanx

• Upvote 1