12124791693_270fe8e5c2_o.png

We are primarily a PVP corp.

Good Sportsmanship is a must if you would like to be part of this corp.

CEO: HailStorm084

Vice President: Dr Death 

Vice President: IIHawXII

Vice President: BaeconHo

→ 

Our minimum requirements:

→ 400 or more battles.

→ 3.0 kills per match 4.0 Assist

→ 4000+ destroyed ships rating

Please apply in game via the corp tab if our meet our requirements.

Rules: *changes pending due to new game rules

We have only a few simple request of our players.

Must always display good sportsmanship at all times. Do not want to have sore winners or sore losers. 

When some one ask for help don't troll them, but rather help them or say nothing.

Pay attention to the message of the day when you log on. It changes, and when it does there may be important information.

Stay with the team, protect the engineer. Press R twice to use all eyes on objects of important. These things help a team win.  

When in a PVP squad, make sure you are all using the same tier ships. PVE you do what you want.

We expect our players to maintain a certain level of respect for other players. If there is an issue handle it tactfully.

Do not troll, other corps pages. Trolling corps has consequences.

NOTE:  If you don't play the game over 14 days you may get kicked. In order to stay in the top of the leader boards, we must keep an active player base.

Contact any of the officers, or PM me here and we will bring you back in if you get kicked*. Certain exceptions may apply.

I would like for all my members to make a shortcut to this folder.

My Documents/ My Games/ StarConflict/ Logs/ Todays Date/ chat.log

Links in chat will be copy and paste.

Open chat.log with notepad. Use control f to find text faster. Most recent chat post will be on the bottom.

Links for info on this game to help us understand it better.

Wiki

Updates these will tell you what they changed.

Rankings 

Officers

​I expect my officers to maintain a certain level of respect for our community. I may be laid back on our corp chat channel, but somethings are not tolerated

My officers must be respectful to everyone. both corp chat and global. They must be immune to personal conflict with other members.

Thats means not letting other members insults affect your behavior

Kicking of any player for any reason other than the 14 day inactive rule is prohibited. Kicking for personal issues will result in losing your officer status.

All issues please forward to me, and we will try to work it out. My in game name is now DrDeath

• Upvote 4

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello.   I offered to pay for corporation ownership and DrDeath accepted. A sizable sum of actual, real world money changed hands. While DrDeath may have been kept at VP status, when ownership chang

We are primarily a PVP corp. Good Sportsmanship is a must if you would like to be part of this corp.     CEO: HailStorm084 Vice President: Dr Death  Vice President: IIHawXII Vice President: B

All the best THE CORP.

Looking forward to fair games with or against you guys.

/cleaned

Please keep all personal conflicts with corporations or members of corporations on private channels. Use PMs.

I need a role call of Jericho based corps for planing purposes. I am looking for CEOs and Officers to coordinate with. Please message me. 

We need to be ready for the dreadnought release.  

message link   http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=240008

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I cannot do that, teamspeak unavailable for me

• 4 weeks later...

CORP! Where are you guys? I have not seen you anywhere! 

CORP! Where are you guys? I have not seen you anywhere! 

We are around, and super active. We mainly play Sector Conquest, or PVE to level our ships. Surprised we have seen much NASA around.

Recently, when I asked your boss to join me in Sector Conquest, he said "No way ESB is out and about." 

Its understandable. Those guys are hard to kill.

They have switched from Jericho to Fed  :what:

Tired of not having sectors to bid on so we switched.

• Upvote 1

Must be nice to have all those tester weapons that are not available to any one else.

Sorry to disappoint, but I only have the regular "non-Tester" weapons.... like the rest of ESB (there were some: Like T2 Military Heavy Rails, which were not accessible to players which started somewhat post 7.4 and were removed 8.0) 

Actually I was so far in 4 Corps: GSC->(old) EVO->R4ge->ESB

Im an old and active player (regarding the game) and I know the builds and the weapons. 

And I know how to fly the ships. No magic, no hacks, no "Tester-Weapons".... just teamplay and knowledge of the game.  

• Upvote 1

Gah! 

I want a NASA vs CORP tourney so badly!

think about it, we can make it a public event, live stream, commentary, and have some good fun! 

:lol:  :yes_yes:

Gah! 

I want a NASA vs CORP tourney so badly!

think about it, we can make it a public event, live stream, commentary, and have some good fun! 

:lol:  :yes_yes:

I dont think it would be fair to [CORP] at this stage of corporation development, give them some time to tune up teamwork and synergy.

I dont think it would be fair to [CORP] at this stage of corporation development, give them some time to tune up teamwork and synergy.

How about a T3 tourney or below? 

NASA vs WPK: the revenge?

Mmmm....OH! I got an idea. CORP + WPK vs NASA. 

On other hand i am very glad to see a shift in your corporation towards more game understanding, even though you have a long way ahead, I am curious how it will pays out, and wish you luck on this road. If you have any questions regarding game mechanics dont hesitate to ask me or in Ships/Balance section, we are always ready to help

This has been our recruit page for a long time. I recently edited it a tiny bit, but the edits were mostly just officer names, and more specific behavior rules. I appreciate the gesture of good faith. 

Really I would like official links for how the developers intend for us to use the mechanics. As I find them, I incorporate them into my main post. I understand the constant changes may make it hard to keep up with. 

My main focus in this game for the moment is maxing out our ships, and increasing players skill ratings. Second most important thing is sector conquest. Territory is the ultimate goal. 

Mmmm....OH! I got an idea. CORP + WPK vs NASA. 

As far as a tournament, the stats in the leader boards serve the purpose of where we all stand. My Pve Post would be a great way for the dev's to bring out the dreadnoughts.

Then we could have corp vs corp battles. http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/22186-maps-black-wood-pvp-maps-to-add-in-the-rotation/

Problem with that is; having the right people on at the right time. We have a lot of super good players, but we also have a lot of people still learning the game.

Either way a new battle ground is in much need.  :Dwop 

• Upvote 1

We have good relationship with ESB players, we just feel really bad when they have to be matched with pilots like those from your corporation, and its 10x harder for them to do anything good in a game.

I have met a lot of [CORP] players anywhere from T2 to T5 Sec Con, since time your corp got a "reputation" and your tag was kinda "memorable". I do NOT remember a SINGLE above average player with [CORP] tag. Most of them not even an "average". You never bothered before who you invite or investing into training/ educating (well if there is no one who can share a knowledge it is understandable) and this is why you are what you are right now. It is been months since all this "outrage" feces throwing at each other but still, every time i see [CORP] I either think - "i wonder if they can do better than bots this time" or "oh crap, i have to do 10x time more to compensate for each [CORP] member on my team"

Probably should've win more battles on your own and not just get carried by SYNs

You should really start by finding some one and push him to learn this game, how it works, balance, how to PROPERLY build every ship role and maybe some basic knowledge on squad synergy and than having him educating and run seminars within your corporation.

Nearly every player in my corp has a 1100 or better rating with at least or near 2.0 kills per battle, and 4.0 assist. Many of them a lot better then me, and rated 1300 to 1400. I spend a lot of time trying to explain things to my members to help improve score and synergy increases. This post seem to be a bit on the trolling side of things, with false good will to hide the fact its just an insult. Forgive me if I am wrong, but that's how it sounds.

• Upvote 1

A lot of the CORP players I've seen in PvP still aren't that good.  There are exceptions, and a lot seem to be doing PvE.  It's kind of sad to farm PvE for synergy.  I got tired of it and I just deal with farming free synergy with premiums.  American T4 and T5 could be alive if it wasn't for everyone sticking to PvE.  On the other hand, seeing CORP players in PvE isn't too scary because of all the farming everyone's doing.  I've noticed an improvement in CORP's average skill, but maybe that just because you zerged anyone who'd get in the game and some people turned out to become good players and not jump ship.