EvilTactician

Official Teamspeak Server

[steel] needs a place there too pls

i also need following info to link ts3 server to my site

Teamspeak Server Address
Teamspeak UDP Port
Teamspeak Query Port (default is 10011)

Active queries are blocked for security reasons, so this wouldn't work on your site.

Always " Server under heavy load " @@

I'm on the server every day (albeit a different 'instance') - and never noticed this. If someone can elaborate, I can track this down.

Now the official server is the Gaijin one (same adress than warthunder) I don't know the adress though.

This one is still being used by the WPK (which is the owner thanks to EvilTactician) and some other corps which are invited. The TS is open for people to join.

"this one" is the official Gaijin one, the OP was changed when it was introduced. ET's server is not listed in this thread. There are also WPK channels on the official one btw. ;)

"this one" is the official Gaijin one, the OP was changed when it was introduced. ET's server is not listed in this thread. There are also WPK channels on the official one btw. ;)

My bad :fed014:  thanks for the correction.

thanks for the hello kitty ts group residente, now i feel special

Any time  :fed001:

Please note for those still using the 'old' community TS server which I / WPK hosted:

I've moved this to a different server, which means the IP has changed. The DNS is currently propegating, ( teamspeak.starconflict.co.uk / ts3.starconflict.co.uk) but until this has completed and for those less patient, you can use:

Please note for those still using the 'old' community TS server which I / WPK hosted:

I've moved this to a different server, which means the IP has changed. The DNS is currently propegating, ( teamspeak.starconflict.co.uk / ts3.starconflict.co.uk) but until this has completed and for those less patient, you can use:

Thanks. I have applied it to the thread.

Can I get a channel for GreySky pl3ase? danke!

Please send me PM including the corp ceo and sub channels.

yay. <3 mighty TS3 <3 i knew Gaijin has it :) but me and my friends needs turkish community channel to hang out while gaming.

Hello, 

It's possible to create a channel for my corporation ?

"Protect Ultim Dark [PUD]" (french corporation)

Please, we are now 94 pilots and we would like to find easy.

Thank you. :fed001:

Hello, 

It's possible to create a channel for my corporation ?

"Protect Ultim Dark [PUD]" (french corporation)

Please, we are now 94 pilots and we would like to find easy.

Thank you. :fed001:

Please send a PM with the name of the Corp CEO and what sub-channels you would like.

Many corporations use their own teamspeak servers, like R4ge, ESB, WPK, etc.

And if you joined the TS server at the time of your forum post here, that's a 'dead time'. Try joining 07pm GMT+1 - there might be more people around.

Many corporations use their own teamspeak servers, like R4ge, ESB, WPK, etc.

The community server IS OUR server.

Peter is still holding the server up because he wants to. And thank god for that, I'd hate to see all our corps on Gaijin's server, alongside ALL of Warthunder.

The community server IS OUR server.

Peter is still holding the server up because he wants to. And thank god for that, I'd hate to see all our corps on Gaijin's server, alongside ALL of Warthunder.

Ours is not a community server anymore. Basically because Star Conflict now has it's own official server. We just have it open for more corps if they don't have one and don't want to go to the official one. Like Nova.

Ours is not a community server anymore. Basically because Star Conflict now has it's own official server. We just have it open for more corps if they don't have one and don't want to go to the official one. Like Nova.

That's called a community service.

Hmm, i wouldn't like to scroll over 1 million war thunder channels to to find a Star Conflict Area.