g4borg

[OWL] Owl Initiative.

Why are ship destruction scores in the thousands? I never get that.

Settings: Game Options: scroll down to Combat rewards display: dropdown set to synergy.

• Upvote 1

OWL is known as that corp that is most likely to have the best "Yeah, we are bad xxxx" videos here! 

OWL is known as that corp that is most likely to have the best "Yeah, we are bad xxxx" videos here! 

lol that almost sounds like we are arrogant bstrds :D

of course we all know, these are staged fights and our enemies just stop'n'pop for the camera.*

*) this asterisk marks irony for anyone without ironing devices installed.

• Upvote 1

lol that almost sounds like we are arrogant bstrds :D

of course we all know, these are staged fights and our enemies just stop'n'pop for the camera.*

*) this asterisk marks irony for anyone without ironing devices installed.

Lol, I think the OWL corp is that corp that everyone knows, but has NO idea what they are doing. Why you so secretive? 

Can you be the cool Covert Op Corp or something? Suits you guys well. 

We are the corp what is not just a serious enemy in the game, but we have a brilliant marketing team also :D

If we ever like to rename the corp I vote for the "BattleFlies [bF]"

But actually I love the OWL name

"Owls promote fear into the unknown. They hunt at night, perfect for stealth, There wings are silent. Once you hear the whoosh sound above, its too late, as that is the sound a claw inches away from your neck." - JP when trying to explain how Owls work while on Sweet Rolls. 

• Upvote 4

I always still think as OWL as the corp that know one really knows anything about. Like what is there deep back story? Why are they not as popular as NASA, WPK, or ESB? What are there goals, ambitions? Why does every time I fight an OWL member, my sweet rolls get stolen, silently. It feels like they are turning into that corp of lore, the corp that no one should mention. The corp that should have a rich backstory but only the brave can live long enough to tell it. (Someone is getting a fanfiction Idea...) 

Well, in other news, you guys are great, and I really hope you get more members too!

*Shameless OWL promotion, well, because I can*

My personal description of the corp:

OWL is the corp what will become more and more famous in the near future. ;)
We are small EU based "gaming community".
Most of us played together, BF, DayZ, StarCraft, Space Engineers, Minecraft, etc. 
but now our focus on Star Conflict.

The goal of the corp is:

- Enjoy the game and play together as a team.

We don't have strict rules or hierarchy, we always joking and laughing but we do our best.
We are the predators of the European nights (and weekends :P )
We are the Slayer of Skill rating 

So we are a good choice for all Pilots who:
- Speak English
- Use Teamspeak
- Like to Play'n'Laugh

• Upvote 1

"Owls are strange. They are fluffy and cute animals, making jokes and enjoys playing. They don't look like a serious enemies, they are not popular or trying to show theirselves famous. Owls are silent hunters, who hunts you don't when you don't expect. They are invisible predators, who can surprise you, but when you realize it, it's too late. OWLs are not like WPK, NASA, ESB and or other big and successful corporations. Owls are OWLs. They not scares you when you see them in the enemy team. And that's why they are scary somehow."

-Encyclopedia of Sweet Rolls, 82:15

• Upvote 1

That doesn't make sense... Anyways when I see OWL I treat them same as NASA, ESB, WPK. worth my attention

Worth your attention? No no no, you got it wrong. You Devote attention on them. Because the Owl squad uses some sort of telepathy to communicate with each other, as they are deadly as a team. There team work is flawless. There tactics smart. There courage, unbreakable. 

(No seriosuly, G4 and his boys literally beat the scrap out of some of us NASA boys multiple times)

I see what you are doing here. you give us so much sugar, we get excited, make mistakes and get fat in the process, until you and your nasa boys can crush us in our sugar crash.

hehehehe. ;)

-Encyclopedia of Sweet Rolls, 82:15

sounds like some holy book of sweet rolls.

• Upvote 1

I see what you are doing here. you give us so much sugar, we get excited, make mistakes and get fat in the process, until you and your nasa boys can crush us in our sugar crash.

hehehehe. ;)

sounds like some holy book of sweet rolls.

*Secretly plans get the owls fat so they will be sluggish in battle.* 

And how did EnterSprite get my ecyclopedia!? 

Worth your attention? No no no, you got it wrong. You Devote attention on them. Because the Owl squad uses some sort of telepathy to communicate with each other, as they are deadly as a team. There team work is flawless. There tactics smart. There courage, unbreakable. 

(No seriosuly, G4 and his boys literally beat the scrap out of some of us NASA boys multiple times)

Their*

Their*

Their*

SCNR