g4borg

[OWL] Owl Initiative.

Indeed, when i watched the recording i was very ashamed. But then I remembered how badly i wanted to play the Hawk Eye, because of its tank.

well, its about having fun right? :taunt:

This about sums up the third one:

"Torpedo power...awaaaayyyyy!!!!"

Haha, I laughed so hard

Gah, Kine talks the most and he doesn't records his own voice? Shame.

Also, have no idea why i got endorsement, i just pressed on my HBlaster all game protecting everry's xxxx  :lol:

I think my commentary livens up the game a bit. But due note, when I am quiet, then you know I am focusing....

I love this thing :D

• Upvote 1

It would be fun to see a VALOR against VALOR dogfight.  

Whenever we meet in battle it alway seems to be that on we never bring our "Speed" frigates out at the same time.  

JP made a 1v1 inty dogfight topic

we could start a WHALE-FIGHT topic for frig on frig sumo action.

NAZodiacOwl.jpg

Owl: Nov 23 - Dec 21

Changeable and mutable as the wind, the Owl is a tough one to pin down. Warm, natural, with an easy-going nature, the Owl is friend to the world. The bearer of this Native American animal symbol is notorious for engaging in life at full speed, and whole-hearted loves adventure. This can be to his/her detriment as the Owl can be reckless, careless, and thoughtless. Owls make great artists, teachers, and conservationists. However, due to his/her adaptability and versatility - the Owl would likely excel in any occupation. In a supportive, nurturing environment the Owl is sensitive, enthusiastic, and an attentive listener. Left to his/her own devices, the Owl can be excessive, overindulgent, bitter, and belligerent. Learn more about Owl totem meanings here. 

going around on my facebook feeds. I saw OWL. I said HootHoot

• Upvote 1

Since reading the post, I've been paying attention to OWL play.  You guys are really good, and as JP said, your teamwork is what gives you such power on the battlefield.  Borg, you're damn annoying, but that's a good thing because every time we see you making moves, we turn our attention to you.  Most of the time you escape (save a few :p) and that essentially bogs our team down because of the distraction.  Excellent playing, teamwork, and sportsmanship; I look forward to all of my future games with your corporation.

• Upvote 2

Borg, you're damn annoying, but that's a good thing ...

:D

I consider this the highest among all compliments. Even if I am not sure, if I am really the most annoying one in our team :P

Our play is still very pub oriented (supporting whatever the others do, learning what they are doing), so we love to play the big guys; but you all bring a battle-readyness we are still striving to achieve.

So, Corp Wars? :salute:

We still need a bit of time, but we try to give you a hard time since existence. At least those who still T3. And we try to get up ASAP.

P.S - Your CEO has a blood lust to kill the JP, tell him to calm down!

I accepted the sweet rolls, ate a bunch of them, gave the rest to the others. They were a bit disappointed how few you gave them, and suspicous why I was so fat, but let me tell ya this: if you are in a ceptor, and i am in a ceptor, don't you want to meet? :P Everytime i shoot you down, I find sweet rolls all over my ship. In every intake manifold, every exhaust pipe... hell i even found a dead spybot once hugging a giant pack of rolls stuck in my Valor... but if you, or one of your mates, shoot me down, I can't get them to base...

So you see my dilemma... I have to try a lot ;)

(I honestly do not go for you blindly, I am not that annoying... ;) )

• Upvote 1

That's more laughs than I have had in a long time Oreg. Make more vids that are hilarious.

Ahh... Good stuff

lies! dat didnt happen all in july! :P nah i know, nice of you to crawl through all the videos. you will get mine eventually, i promise.

• Upvote 1

I see OWL in Sec Con, and Im like "Oh crap, this is not gonna be a easy game." 

• Upvote 1

Yay! I have finally made it into one of these vids!

Thanks for putting that together Entersprite

lies! dat didnt happen all in july! :P nah i know, nice of you to crawl through all the videos. you will get mine eventually, i promise.

Yes, because I DIDN'T GET YOUR FOOTAGES and this was the only way to make the video longer. :D

But 90% of them recorded in July, maybe 1 or 2 cuts were not in July. No there's no place for complaining :P