• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is intended, as it states in our mission statement on the first page:   "The WolfPack [WPK], is a competitive PvP corporation that is focusing on T3-T4 play"   And since T4 is dead, we stay i

// Stardate 20130617 // Receiving transmission from Galactic Council. Decrypting… // Transmission follows. Attention, Pilots! The WolfPack [WPK], a competitive PvP corporation that is focusing on T

Posted Images

I registered on ur website

Please bear with grandma wolf (Napdar/tiggery21) as there are over 50 applications at the moment with 21 people under active evaluation for membership.

Madness I tell you.

Please bring your certification which declares you medically insane, as this is a requirement. A note from your GP will suffice in the meantime.

The hook has a fish.

Wait what. Does this make me a fishing pole? What do wolves need with a fishing pole o.o;;?

Wait what. Does this make me a fishing pole? What do wolves need with a fishing pole o.o;;?

Just a wild and crazy thought here, but they'd probably use it to fish.

Or to discipline certain kitties.

*puts box in a box* ships it to Titan*

To: Titan Command

Sirs,

We demand the immediate return of our property.

We expect our box returned to our headquarters within 24 standard hours.

Regards,

WPK Command

// End Transmission

Transmission from Cronus Command.

Regards to WPK HQ:

We have found this "property" to be of significant value.

As it is our box, we have no obligation to return it.

As for value, there is a large amount of moe, emitting from the box.

We, in Cronus, Will go to war for such cuteness.

In return for your complete and utter loss.

We have perfected the wolf cloaking system.

post-240942-0-39031900-1374866284.jpg

We have also given the "object" in question

powers akin to this:

post-240942-0-80901000-1374867331_thumb.

She is in good hands.

-End Transmission-

• Upvote 1

Please bear with grandma wolf (Napdar/tiggery21) as there are over 50 applications at the moment with 21 people under active evaluation for membership.

Madness I tell you.

Please bring your certification which declares you medically insane, as this is a requirement. A note from your GP will suffice in the meantime.

I don't understand wat gp means

Lolz so I have to be insane to join

Well not really, but if you stick around me you'll become insane. :3

If you stick around EvilTactician or Burnsson you'll just get a big ego. :>

• Upvote 1

Im probably the Offical Ambassador between NASA and WPK, and I have to say. It's LITERALLY, like NASA and the ANTI-NASA. Dark vs. Light. Bread vs. Toast! 

Thats how WPK and NASA run...

Im probably the Offical Ambassador between NASA and WPK, and I have to say. It's LITERALLY, like NASA and the ANTI-NASA. Dark vs. Light. Bread vs. Toast! 

Cat vs. Wolves!

• Upvote 1

Sweet Roll Vs Potato?

I'm a cat. ;~;

When we were doing some Squad PvE you said that you're a turtle and now you are saying that you're a cat?

You're a caturtle

so wats the TS3 channel

Sir, you are able to visit us at teamspeak.star-conflict.co.uk

Please wipe your feet before entering. Beer or other consumable offerings are mandatory.

If you are specifically visiting WPK - go all the way to the bottom and find the publicly accessible WPK channel. Sooner or later someone will spot you and you can start losing sanity points at an alarming rate. Otherwise, just hang out anywhere and please be respectful to other users on the server.

• Upvote 1

Due to recent events and the constant desire to improve and move forward as a corporation, the following changes have been made to our recruitment:

• We've increased the minimum age we're looking for from 18 to 21 years old. We will make the odd exception for exceptional pilots between 18-21, but we will no longer recruit any minors whatsoever. I'm very sorry to those who are affected by this and would have liked to join our corporation. We'd happily refer you to friendly corporations such as Steel Marauders, Titan, TUF, R4ge, which contain nice & friendly people but have less strict requirements in this area.
  • We're now looking for pilots who already have access and experience in T3 or above. The vast majority of our corporation has moved into T3, with some moving into T4 and we'd like new applicants to be able to participate actively from the start.

As always, exceptions can and will be made - but your application would have to stand out from the rest.

To give you an idea - we currently have 15 people under active evaluation for membership. In the last week, we accepted 4 applications and rejected 10. We have roughly 10 spots remaining, as we will not grow beyond 50 members as part of our mission statement. We are not, and will never be, a mass-recruit corporation.

Napdar/tiggery21 (the officer in charge of recruitment) is literally working over time. She deserves some hugs and praise.

• Upvote 1