ZIEK

Corporations by Allegiance

XD u should come back to Feds, we'll help you. 

the positive side of being feds is that you get to fight CERTAIN CORPS (naming no names) a lot. Instawin on some.... 

After DNO, SRS, X3 and bunch of other zergs went to Feds, our queue time was ruined, 1-2 games per cycle in NA times. Went to Jericho - almost inst queue right away. For now we will be on the side that provides fastest queue time for our guys.

Let's try to stay on topic here now. :)

Active members = members that have been on within the last week or who are on vacation and you know when they're coming back.

It is a bit hard for one who is not in a corp to find out who is "on vacation" and who is inactive. However, I will look into this.

Sorry to announce the Corps website has been a working nightmare, cooperation is at stand still so till it is resolved it will be down till further . notice and we can re-establish. Control of the corps website. (contract issues with provider)

BEASTWITHIN66

Relatively new Corp to add to your list. WE are Enemy Designed Hell. We are from the latest contingent of Jericho ships to enter Pallas for the raging war.

Forgot |GoD| Gates of Darkness and |EoD| Empire of Darkness...

I belive GoD was Jericho and EoD was Empire, not too sure, I'll need someone from those corps to confirm that or correct me.

Forgot |GoD| Gates of Darkness and |EoD| Empire of Darkness...

I belive GoD was Jericho and EoD was Empire, not too sure, I'll need someone from those corps to confirm that or correct me.

That doesn't really matter anymore since the old sector conquest doesn't exist anymore and all corporations can attack any sector.

Maybe this should become a list of the dreadnought types of all corporations.  :004j:

That doesn't really matter anymore since the old sector conquest doesn't exist anymore and all corporations can attack any sector.

Maybe this should become a list of the dreadnought types of all corporations.  :004j:

well in that case Polish Hunters [POL] is Empire Dreadnought, Beasts Of Jericho [bOJ] is Jericho Dreadnought, and I think SALT [sALT] had the Federation Dreadnought.