ZIEK

Corporations by Allegiance

Is there a corp called Fear or something like that? Jericho, if I'm not wrong.

There are two corporations:

1. Leading Fear [FEAR]
  2. FEAR Incorporated [F3AR]

Neither are affiliated with a faction.

Ah... apologies for that. I have a friend from F3AR, and every time I squad up with him, I end up with Jericho, so I naturally assumed that F3AR is affiliated with Jericho.

Ah... apologies for that. I have a friend from F3AR, and every time I squad up with him, I end up with Jericho, so I naturally assumed that F3AR is affiliated with Jericho.

No problem at all.

The MM doesn't take into account faction affiliation when putting teams together. In other words, one team can have representation from all three factions along with independents (those without any allegiance).

Null Gravity [NG] - i believe fed

Confirmed.

Updated 2013-10-22.

Hello, I wanna to register my corporation. 

Corporación Hispana [CH]

The problem is that the corporation is multi-faction, I mean, we have Empirers, Federalers and Jerichos. 

Hello, I wanna to register my corporation. 

Corporación Hispana [CH]

The problem is that the corporation is multi-faction, I mean, we have Empirers, Federalers and Jerichos. 

This thread lists corporations by the faction they represent in Sector Conquest. As CEO, you can choose one of the three (or go Independent -- No Faction) and all the victories your members make count towards the influence of that faction. It does not affect personal contracts, e.g. you can be a Federation pilot fighting for Jericho in Sector Conquest.

OWL are federation in origin, but fly for empire.

we are a nasa fanclub in the gameworld.

however we do not aim for sector conquest (we almost made one sector once tho)

are there no corps known to be independent with a significant size? or do independent corps not conquer sectors?

Rift [RIFT] - i believe fed , sorry for all the trouble m8

OWL are federation in origin, but fly for empire.

we are a nasa fanclub in the gameworld.

however we do not aim for sector conquest (we almost made one sector once tho)

Confirmed. Updated 2013-10-29.

are there no corps known to be independent with a significant size? or do independent corps not conquer sectors?

Independent corps don't show up on the sector conquest map. The wins their members bring in go towards the faction an individual has contracts with.

esb = empire

they are on my team in sector conquest, atleast the last one i played so far. 

esb = empire

they are on my team in sector conquest, atleast the last one i played so far. 

I will need confirmation from a member of ESB, or a picture from you, before it is changed.

With all due respect, updating the corp. roster would appreciated. (on post #1)

I believe we should remove some "dead" corps off of poste #1. ("Dead" as in meaning no longer have active players at all.) I have in mind 'Heaven Wings [WINGS]' .It had great potential and NatalieMSKlyne would have made a good leader. Though sadly the CEO ↑UPed and disappeared→***. After many attempts from the [JungC] to assist and aide this young corp., at the time was no longer possible to proceed with out its' CEO.

Thank you for your time & understanding.

My regards,

With all due respect, updating the corp. roster would appreciated. (on post #1)

I believe we should remove some "dead" corps off of poste #1. ("Dead" as in meaning no longer have active players at all.) I have in mind 'Heaven Wings [WINGS]' .It had great potential and NatalieMSKlyne would have made a good leader. Though sadly the CEO ↑UPed and disappeared→***. After many attempts from the [JungC] to assist and aide this young corp., at the time was no longer possible to proceed with out its' CEO.

Thank you for your time & understanding.

My regards,

Each Corp on the list would have to be looked through manually to verify that it has no active members, which then brings to question of "What is an active member?" Are you active if you play everyday? Every other day? Once a week?

@ MrTwiddlez,

Understood, thank you, and good question. My 'personal' opinion would be a corp. where all of its members have not been on over 365days. Though now that I think of it, someone needs to pay out of their pocket in order to establish a corp. Coming to this realization and your wise post, I have decided to leave this at that.

My reagrds.

Active members = members that have been on within the last week or who are on vacation and you know when they're coming back. 

NASA is Jericho, for now, until zergs jump the train again, ruining our queue time.

Don't lie, you're sick of fighting NOVA :-D

Queue times are horrible anyways in American timezone.  I have stayed up late these past nights with my corpmates, and it really sucks.  Sector conquest is just repeatedley against the same squad.