Sign in to follow this  
Ratheno

Need More MAPS

They can't do that without reworking a little bit the map.

Still easier (and especially faster) than generating new ones. 

Would love to see the T2 map... I think I only played it about 3 times. 

I did offer my skills for 3d modelling to make maps, but nope.

Still easier (and especially faster) than generating new ones. 

Would love to see the T2 map... I think I only played it about 3 times. 

Yeah, the Processing Rig? It's a nice map, and it isn't small. It can be added too.

If they ever wanted, they can simply throw ALL the PvE maps into PvP for Domination and Combat Recon matches.

If they ever wanted, they can simply throw ALL the PvE maps into PvP for Domination and Combat Recon matches.

For Combat recon Yes, but not for Domination or Beacon Hunt.

Remember that Beacons positionning have to be a minimum balanced. Same for the amount of cover available. Angle of view ectect.

Most of this map have a PVE design, created to fit with BOT using a limited AI against players.

For Combat recon Yes, but not for Domination or Beacon Hunt.

Remember that Beacons positionning have to be a minimum balanced. Same for the amount of cover available. Angle of view ectect.

Most of this map have a PVE design, created to fit with BOT using a limited AI against players.

Domination isn't 1 beacon at a time? I were referring to that mode, not the one with the 3 beacons at once.

Well, they also implemented CtB in the abandoned Outpost Map...

BALANCE!

Well, they also implemented CtB in the abandoned Outpost Map...

And I still think they made a Mistake with this map. 

To my mind, this map is a test for bigger battlefield. But most of the reply are about "Glitched Warpgate" xD

Domination isn't 1 beacon at a time?

Domination is the game mode with 3 beacons.

Domination is the game mode with 3 beacons.

Ok, my bad. I want the one with only 1 beacon lighted at a time, that one could work.

Ok, my bad. I want the one with only 1 beacon lighted at a time, that one could work.

For Beacon Hunt, the map have to be compatible with Domination xD

For Beacon Hunt, the map have to be compatible with Domination xD

What about making an exception and only doing a Beacon Hunt only map? That easily means 5 more maps for PvP, even if it's Beacon Hunt and Combat Recon only, it couldn't hurt, right?

I dont think it would work, unless as someone said, extra asteroids or spacejunk was added to increase cover.

I dont think it would work, unless as someone said, extra asteroids or spacejunk was added to increase cover.

I strongly believe that instead asteroids and spacejunk, the devs need (must) add buildings, a lot of it, with plenty of "places" to go through them. We have no inner nothing, except the little cover in Blackwood Shipyard. Would be nice and would help for entertaining fights, because too much open space hurt some roles.

What about a huge station where u can enter, u have 2 beacons near to the spawn points and 1 on the core inside the sation, ppl would have to fight there at close range, and the only real scape would be leaving the building.

What about a huge station where u can enter, u have 2 beacons near to the spawn points and 1 on the core inside the sation, ppl would have to fight there at close range, and the only real scape would be leaving the building.

If it have more than 2 ways to enter it and suffisant space to not make Frigates too Op in the structure, why not.

No, only one entrance!!! 

Turtle Mechanics OP in this situation.

Put 2 Guards with 1 Engineer and call Gandalf because it will be "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" moment.

Im imagining a place with so little space that will make it impossible for a whale frig to fly inside it..

I really want a map that is just a large bubble arena. No, cover, no anything. One large space stadium. 

I really want a map that is just a large bubble arena. No, cover, no anything. One large space stadium. 

Have THAT map with LOCKED everything: No weapons, no modules, no F button special. And make collision damage x500% -> SPACESHIP DESTRUCTION DERBY! xD

Have THAT map with LOCKED everything: No weapons, no modules, no F button special. And make collision damage x500% -> SPACESHIP DESTRUCTION DERBY! xD

GENIUS! 

GENIUS! 

Not really, just insane. But I would love to play that kind of map once in a while to have some hilarious moments, that would be awesome and really funny.

Not really, just insane. But I would love to play that kind of map once in a while to have some hilarious moments, that would be awesome and really funny.

Mmm. true. That would be fun like "Arcade mode" 

And then I want a mode where there is only main weapons, and its only duels in a small map. 

like  a really small map! 

As long as you keep this nonsense out of regular PvP/secCon and have it in a custom, i allow it.

As long as you keep this nonsense out of regular PvP/secCon and have it in a custom, i allow it.

Lets make it a PVP Expert Mode. (you have to opt in) where its small duels. 

Im imagining a place with so little space that will make it impossible for a whale frig to fly inside it..

Cap with a recon, put two guards + engi covering the hole. GG.

Sign in to follow this