Zerk1

Intercorporate agreement

It's no news that I can be confused easily but are we signing an agreement to shoot our enemies here?

Also, priority of my targets are based on who does the most for the enemy team, there are rare sweets like killing a corp buddy or someone from your friends list XD.

It's no news that I can be confused easily but are we signing an agreement to shoot our enemies here?

Also, priority of my targets are based on who does the most for the enemy team, there are rare sweets like killing a corp buddy or someone from your friends list XD.

This thread came from a time when Corp members on opposite teams would refuse to actively fight each other, sometimes going as far as to leave the match, thus making it much more difficult for a team to win a match. These days, having a Corp agree to this is more of a formality as there are rules in-game (look at rule 6.9) that basically forbid such behavior and could result in a temp ban to a perm ban.

Thank you MrTwiddlez. I didn't notice the date the thread started. I guess this thread helped stop that kind of behaviour quicker by making people reflect on such unsportstman like behaviour.

I like this agreement :D It works so well "Brat".

brat_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

This happens everytime when there is one of them in the other team as captain. For a loong long time now. All you can do, is lose your respect for this bad sportsmanship. Of course there are exeptions but very very often, when we have an ESB captain fighting with us against other ESBs. He will push so hard that he will get killed, in a way nobody can help him. But who cares, disrespecting your enemy seems to be a legit form of victory.

• Upvote 4

This happens everytime when there is one of them in the other team as captain. For a loong long time now. All you can do, is lose your respect for this bad sportsmanship. Of course there are exeptions but very very often, when we have an ESB captain fighting with us against other ESBs. He will push so hard that he will get killed, in a way nobody can help him. But who cares, disrespecting your enemy seems to be a legit form of victory.

ESB isn't the only corp that does it. FROG-RadiX alliance did sector sweep and we vsed SRS. We would have defeated them, but their corpmate who was put on our team died like 5 or 6 times without getting a kill. We lost by one point. 

We reported the guy multiple times but to no avail. he just kept playing. His name was NEON or some weird variant of the spelling. 

ESB isn't the only corp that does it. FROG-RadiX alliance did sector sweep and we vsed SRS. We would have defeated them, but their corpmate who was put on our team died like 5 or 6 times without getting a kill. We lost by one point. 

We reported the guy multiple times but to no avail. he just kept playing. His name was NEON or some weird variant of the spelling. 

Yes, but I just can quote OregyenDuero: "All you can do, is lose your respect for this bad sportsmanship."

As I see the SRS never signed the Intercorporate Agreement, so all what we can do is send him some doomsday, if we see him/her.

But the ESB signed it so if we let them to be on the list and do it we are making a joke about the whole agreement.

• Upvote 1

Yes, but I just can quote OregyenDuero: "All you can do, is lose your respect for this bad sportsmanship."

As I see the SRS never signed the Intercorporate Agreement, so all what we can do is send him some doomsday, if we see him/her.

But the ESB signed it so if we let them to be on the list and do it we are making a joke about the whole agreement.

Blame PRM, not ESB

BTW while we are here, Gates of Darkness [iGoDI] signs this agreement (we already uphold this anyway and love killing one another in PVP XD)

Blame PRM, not ESB

BTW while we are here, Gates of Darkness [iGoDI] signs this agreement (we already uphold this anyway and love killing one another in PVP XD)

Believe me I blame him. But I blame the ESB as well because they let this. At least 5 of them know about this, and what is the reaction? Put it to youtube. Shame.

• Upvote 1

Believe me I blame him. But I blame the ESB as well because they let this. At least 5 of them know about this, and what is the reaction? Put it to youtube. Shame.

Maybe they put it on youtube in order to put him to shame for his unsportsmanlike behaviour.

We need someone who understands Russian to translate what they are saying for us... *ahem* xKostyan *ahem*

Photoshop obv. Ultra is ultrA is ulTra.

meow

i'm not pretending i understand what you're saying. 

Maybe they put it on youtube in order to put him to shame for his unsportsmanlike behaviour.

We need someone who understands Russian to translate what they are saying for us... *ahem* xKostyan *ahem*

I am sorry Mill but, no. We are posting this because it is NOT a singular incident. It happend for now at least half a year, in nearly every CR in this constillation of players. And its not only him (im pretty sure they know exactly).

I am making a fuzz out of it, since the elite of the game should abide to the rules and not use every niche to hold the title.

And we have in fact kicked players from the corp for such conduct...

Btw, on tottaly unrelated note, the person who started this topic is one of the ESB higherups, it is the never read this forum, if you have problems, google translate is your friend and go to ru forum into esb thread

It's like this thread had a bag full of phoenix downs or something, it keeps getting revived outta nowhere

I am not sure yet if i should sign the agreement.

If you are a head of a corporation and you agree with it yes.