Sign in to follow this  
DeathSystem

More country flags for stickers?

Turkey so my friends in there can play better  :yes_yes: 

And don't forget the troll face :D

romania already added ^

also, ship paint jobs would be awesome (is there a topic i can add +1 to?)

How about custom stickers that we can make outselfs? Like 1000 Gold for a custom 500 x 500 sticker. (perma)

Israel?

That flag looks pretty nice, just saying..

How about custom stickers that we can make outselfs? Like 1000 Gold for a custom 500 x 500 sticker. (perma)

Custom Corporation logos in the game please. Allow corporations to upload their own custom logo - and allow members to use the logo.

Either charge it at a corp level when uploading - or charge when members want to buy it. Or both. Who cares, just implement it and we'll pay.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Edit: Force these custom logos to go through moderation so we don't see people flying around with giant penises (or much worse) on their ships, please. You know who you are.

• Upvote 1

Custom Corporation logos in the game please. Allow corporations to upload their own custom logo - and allow members to use the logo.

Either charge it at a corp level when uploading - or charge when members want to buy it. Or both. Who cares, just implement it and we'll pay.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Edit: Force these custom logos to go through moderation so we don't see people flying around with giant penises (or much worse) on their ships, please. You know who you are.

Yeah, or make it a feature for corp CEOs to use. 

In this way, people would want to join corps for the custom stickers! 

Aye, that's what I meant with Corporation. Obviously only the CEO should be able to set the custom logo for the Corp.

We need this.

Yeah, it could justify to actually spending money in game to create a CORP

Tell me about it, I spend a small fortune just to be allowed to invite 20 people and add a tag behind our names. Why on earth I had to pay an additional fee for the latter is still completely beyond me.

and add a tag behind our names. Why on earth I had to pay an additional fee for the latter is still completely beyond me.

had issues in other games where copy cat corps used our clan tags before trolling people, giving us a bad name and weeks of damage control in the process. paying for clan tags reduce chances of that happening imo.

I suppose that does make sense, good point. It just left a weird taste in the mouth after already forking out 3k for the corp itself.

Though that might have been an unrelated coiincidence.

:smoke:

I'm already glad that the Philippine Air Force insignia is in the game, so I'm kinda lost on new ideas.

Seconding Greece. Thirding Israel.

Don't you think there shouldn't be so many red stars as stickers? Of course, there should be Russian flag, but USSR is an empire that hurted many countries very much. What do ya think?

PS. thanks for Polish flag and Polish Air Force checkerboard in the game ;)wt

Not to be the annoying American guy, but last time I checked [a billion patches ago] the American flag... well, it followed sticker protocol on ships and printed the image of the American flag on either side. From memory, images of the American flag on vessels or jackets are supposed to be printed with the flag itself moving forward [as in, hang flag on pole, start running forwards - or the stars part to the front] because the American flag "doesn't run away" or something. It really isn't major, but I don't know how many other national flags have quirks about printing on vessels as oppose to just hung up on a wall, and it might be something to consider the more flags are put into the game.

/topic pinned.

please post the national flags you want to see as stickers

.... all of them? you guys have the stats of where everyone is playing from im sure. Start of with highest pop first.

I know it's not a national flag, but it does carry a lot of meaning. And I would love to see it ingame.

Tread_zpsde7d9fa7.jpg

Haven't seen this thread, but I want to ask for Argentina's flag and Air Force logo.

Flag:
bandera_bandera.jpg
Air Force Logo (there's a golden variant):
Logo_Fuerza-Aerea.jpg

Thanks.

I know it's not a national flag, but it does carry a lot of meaning. And I would love to see it ingame.

Tread_zpsde7d9fa7.jpg

Metallica FTW!

Hello ! I'm a new player and was looking for my country but was disapointed to not find it :(

I know Belgium is small but I'm proud of it :D

Belgium_flag.gif

I want This

Roman_empire_flag.jpg

hail Caesar!

Sign in to follow this