Sign in to follow this  
DeathSystem

More country flags for stickers?

I see some countries are missing, I would like to have my own birthplace country's flag up there on my ships if it is alright with the dev team to include more or all flags :)

• Upvote 1

SCOTLAND! Gotta use the yellow shield, red lion for now, being the Scottish royal shield. Also, the ability for more than 1 flag would be good - im Scottish living in Aus

• Upvote 1

Cypriot Flag

Can we actually Delete National Flags, Or put them in their own Tab, They are getting clustered on the list.

Imo, We should limit the stickers to game based concepts, or skulls or something similar.

Can we actually Delete National Flags, Or put them in their own Tab, They are getting clustered on the list.

Imo, We should limit the stickers to game based concepts, or skulls or something similar.

I would like to see stickers grouped into tabs or filterable so you can choose between insignias, skulls, cards, nation flag etc. It does keep clutter down and can also streamline browsing for the one you want.

• Upvote 3

Thats a good Idea, and actually when can we get a system where we can make our own skins through a painter of some sort like some system in Forza Motorsport?

HOLLAND!

the Netherlands

Dutch madness cant be missed

Indeed!! Missing the Dutch Red White and Blue.

And it's just the Netherlands, not Holland (srry for b*tchn)

I know Estonia is small country next to Russia but they are still neighbours so i would love to see my blue-black-white stripes. Another idea is a custom sticker for some credits - would love to use my family coat of arms ...and that noone else could use it :P

Antarctica!

Sign in to follow this