No she means to register on the NASA website and then send in a application. 

And BTW, next time we see each other in game, get on TS and lets squad up. I want to listen to your concerns that you voice in T2. I have played in some T2 games and my rating went down to 1245 or so. So something is wrong...And a I need someone to help me get the real issues noted. 

Oh, I'll send my application now.

EDIT: Should I just send it to the one of the NASA officers?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

Wolves > Fake Moon Landings.

/dissapears quietly

(Nasa are a cool bunch, good luck)

Wolves > Fake Moon Landings.

/dissapears quietly

(Nasa are a cool bunch, good luck)

I shall nevar fall for your tricks, demon!

True. Also, playing T2 is now, I dunno how to say this, hard for me?

I honestly can care less about a stupid rating, it dont make any sense. 

Though like someone said before T1/T2 is training. T3 is the real game. T4 is for those rich sweet roll robbing <censored> that play all day. 

T4 is the real game, actually. Unfortunately, nobody plays that, so everyone keeps saying T3 is where it is. For indie pilots, however, T3 is a living nightmare, especially since the last couple patches.

If NASA are going to enforce their application requirements, it's gonna take you another month or two to get what they want.

T4 is the real game, actually. Unfortunately, nobody plays that, so everyone keeps saying T3 is where it is. For indie pilots, however, T3 is a living nightmare, especially since the last couple patches.

If NASA are going to enforce their application requirements, it's gonna take you another month or two to get what they want.

we are not THAT demanding. We only want the best, like any other corp....unlike DYN....(those guys get on my nerves...)

we are not THAT demanding. We only want the best, like any other corp....unlike DYN....(those guys get on my nerves...)

There's a reason why I was in there for less than a week. It's worse than you think... FAR worse. They have... 2 full squads of excellent pilots. On an average of 30-40 people online.

And yes, you are THAT demanding. Full T3 blues and... what was it... 1400 DSR?... Yeah, imo, that's a bit demanding. Understandable, but a bit elitist.

There's a reason why I was in there for less than a week. It's worse than you think... FAR worse. They have... 2 full squads of excellent pilots. On an average of 30-40 people online.

And yes, you are THAT demanding. Full T3 blues and... what was it... 1400 DSR?... Yeah, imo, that's a bit demanding. Understandable, but a bit elitist.

Wat!? 

No the base requirements are 200 games and at least 1200 rating. 

Thats it, also the use of TS is kinda required. 

Wat!? 

No the base requirements are 200 games and at least 1200 rating. 

Thats it, also the use of TS is kinda required. 

Well, it's what I was told. It's fun to see certain pilots get specific requirements.

It'll take me TOO DAMN LONG to reach level 9 in every faction...

Please, looting system! Give me those Epics and give me them NOW!

Well, it's what I was told. It's fun to see certain pilots get specific requirements.

Some pilots we see as good pilots so we adjust to the individual. 

It'll take me TOO DAMN LONG to reach level 9 in every faction...

Please, looting system! Give me those Epics and give me them NOW!

...If you hate the grind in T2, imagine T3 and T4...

...If you hate the grind in T2, imagine T3 and T4...

xqefEH.jpg

I NEED A LICENSE.

xqefEH.jpg

I NEED A LICENSE.

I have one. It has 211 days left.... thank you DLC pack and 6 month pack! 

I think I'll be fine with the 6 month license. The DLC I probably won't need, but I'll think about it...

Come on, Gaijin! Fix up this game and I'll pay you some more!

• Upvote 3

Some pilots we see as good pilots so we adjust to the individual. 

There's a difference between "adjusting" and "nigh-impossible standards". I'm not an average pilot, but I'm not an ace. I also don't play 24/7, so getting full T3 blues at this point is quite the hurdle (working on my 3rd lvl9 now, and the rest are 6's). I can barely keep myself above 1400 DSR due to the stupidity of pilots I keep getting pugged with, as well (the curse of being an indie pilot is that I don't get decent squads, nor voice comms to work with them). I've given up in trying to reason with the indies, as well, as most don't even seem to give a crap about what they're doing or do too well in lower tiers and the game decides "nope, you're doing too well, let's see how well you fare against one tier up" and get curbstomped 20 feet under, along with their rating.

Sorry for the rant, but it's true.It's like NASA says 1, 2, 3 for recruited pilots but then it's A, D, B to specific ones.

Oryngton please PM me who gave you those specific requirements. This is not the normal operation. And to my fellow corp members,  I am back from vacation!!

Oryngton please PM me who gave you those specific requirements. This is not the normal operation. And to my fellow corp members,  I am back from vacation!!

I'll try and find the chat, then.

I found an even more cutesy looking pic but the forum wouldn't link me it, the one I used was a poor substitute, losing part of the joke. :crysad:

Being at work has the disadvantage of not being able to stare at big-eyed looking wolf pups for too long, unfortunately they have little to do with my actual responsibilities.

Sorry to hear that. I know a few of us can be a bit annoying, but not all of us are.

That is, unfortunately, kind of true. Sometimes it is a bit better, but not much. We are trying to change this.

LOL, dont worry mr. twiddlez. We got your back. Besides you have like 140 active members right?

Wow, I'd love to see 30-40 people in NASA online.  Usually it's more like 4-6 when I'm on.  The most I've ever seen was 18, I think.

What is your definition of active?

Like more then 20 people on at one time...

We usually have to wait for other squads to Q up before we go in. In this way no NASA members fight each other.