technically, to me, Ziek is a girl. Why? I mean, Ziek is a girls name?

JUST GIVE ME THIS ONE THING ON THE INTERNET. DAMMIT. 

DONT RUIN IT FOR ME. (I love ya ziek!) 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

Dammit dash, you let the enemy team blew my shipment from sector 1822....

Are you saying Zeik is a girl? I always read Zeik's posts in a guy voice...

This is very confusing.

No JP is the only girl in NASA! She(JP) does have a mans voice though. Wrap your head around that one.

Are you saying Zeik is a girl? I always read Zeik's posts in a guy voice...

This is very confusing.

d582d79f.gif

Even more confusing is that Zeik means Piss in Dutch slang :-/ Which isn't very lady like. (Certain parts of the world not counting. You know who you are.)

WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH OUR HEADS.

Even more confusing is that Zeik means Piss in Dutch slang :-/ Which isn't very lady like. (Certain parts of the world not counting. You know who you are.)

While ZEIK is female, I'm not sure I'd say she's ladylike.

*hides*

That is so unfortunate. Man, I just picked it because it sounded cool. 7f5341cc.gif

While ZEIK is female, I'm not sure I'd say she's ladylike.

*hides*

I resent that. Come here, dash. Let me gently rend your ship to shrapnel.

Oh god what have i done!?

On the first page in the first post are the instructions on how to apply. :) Good Luck to you.

Also, be careful with your phrasing.  We may have spaces, but we put people into them.  You might not appreciate the space into which you are put.

Bazinga!

space_core_wallpaper_2_by_deathonabun-d3

They made a Skyrim mod with that evil thing too.. lol

Though I certainly understand the fun of competing against your fellow corpmates, the focus is always on teamwork. NASA pilots are not afraid to play tough roles for the sake of the team (I'm looking at you, lovely engineer frigs), and repair bills always come second to objectives and victory.

Have to admit, engineer frigates from NASA on my side are the last I wanna miss during a fight.

I'm thinking of applying to join NASA and was just wondering about the instructions "Potential candidates will make a thread introducing themselves to NASA along with their essays". You mean create a thread on these SC forums in the "Looking for Corp" area?

I'm thinking of applying to join NASA and was just wondering about the instructions "Potential candidates will make a thread introducing themselves to NASA along with their essays". You mean create a thread on these SC forums in the "Looking for Corp" area?

We would like your application to be submitted on our forums. Thanks and good luck!

We would like your application to be submitted on our forums. Thanks and good luck!

So... I need to send a private message to one of the officers on the NASA forums? I would like to join, as is all...

So... I need to send a private message to one of the officers on the NASA forums? I would like to join, as is all...

No she means to register on the NASA website and then send in a application. 

And BTW, next time we see each other in game, get on TS and lets squad up. I want to listen to your concerns that you voice in T2. I have played in some T2 games and my rating went down to 1245 or so. So something is wrong...And a I need someone to help me get the real issues noted. 

No she means to register on the NASA website and then send in a application. 

And BTW, next time we see each other in game, get on TS and lets squad up. I want to listen to your concerns that you voice in T2. I have played in some T2 games and my rating went down to 1245 or so. So something is wrong...And a I need someone to help me get the real issues noted. 

There is a reason for that. Players who get experienced in T2 get higher ratings, and eventually they move on to T3, and take his rating with himself there, so eventually T1/T2 ratings are getting lower and lower, and only thing that stops them from droping more are the new players that join the game. Thats how I see that.

There is a reason for that. Players who get experianced in T2 get higher ratings, and eventually they move on to T3, and his rating with himself there, So eventually T1/T2 ratings are getting lower and lower, and only thing that stops them from droping more are the new players that join the game. Thats how I see that.

True. Also, playing T2 is now, I dunno how to say this, hard for me?

I honestly can care less about a stupid rating, it dont make any sense. 

Though like someone said before T1/T2 is training. T3 is the real game. T4 is for those rich sweet roll robbing <censored> that play all day.