Hey now!

Wynny No force choking in here!

And if anyone is getting money it's ME! I'm the CEO!!! I shall distribute the funds to those I determine fit to receive.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

Tac, theres a sweet roll with your name on it...*wink*  ;)wt

To all the fine fellows of NASA, or rather, just to whoever is in charge of the invites. I've been flying with a fine squad of NASA pilots and I'm the only non-NASA member in my squad. Usually I roll with JesusHatesMe, Hapxier, and MrAnderson. I can also be found in your teamspeak channel, even though I'm not yet a member (Hopefully I'm not in too much trouble for doing that). Anyways, I hereby, formally tender my request to fly amongst the ranks of the nasty, no-mercy NASA corporation. It would be my humble honor to fight for and with NASA. Thank you in advance for the consideration. 

Thanks! Please be sure to checkout tinyurl.com/nasacorp there's a way to apply there also!

is it meetic or an other website to find love ?? Oo  LOL

Nasa have good players too, see you in space ;)

Anyway to know status of my application? How long does it generally take? Will I be notified if I'm rejected? Been 3 or 4 days, and been on nearly all day. Just wondering. Thanks :) 

Ah, my apologies Starshot. There has been some miscommunication amongst our officers. You will be notified either way. I'll pass on your message to our recruitment officer.

Thank you for your patience. :]

Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking, please hold.

/updated first post by request from TacTicalWiZard with permission of DoctorJ718.

A special Message for TacTicalWiZard!

tictacwhite.jpg

Something tells me that BRUTE and NASA are gonna be frienemys...

Its all in good fun :)

Well, I am by no means a stickler for spelling but TicTacalWiZard, Its Dyslexia. But I am curious, are you related to the GumBallWiZard?

Only reason for this post, was to mess with your name :)

P.S. Huket Awn Fonicks wurket four mhe.

Looks like **DYSLEXIA(Hope i spelled it right) to me.  ** thanks for spell cheak Censored

:crazy:

^ LOL tac at the spell "cheak" --> check

NASA sucks as a whole, I have much respect for ZeroCool and CEO, but most of the rest, meh. They are drama queens. I joined and voluntarily quit. Yes, they technically kicked me, AFTER I said i was going to talk to the CEO about leaving. Hmmm CHILDISH!!

NASA sucks as a whole, I have much respect for ZeroCool and CEO, but most of the rest, meh. They are drama queens. I joined and voluntarily quit. Yes, they technically kicked me, AFTER I said i was going to talk to the CEO about leaving. Hmmm CHILDISH!!

We have assembled a blue ribbon commission to  further investigate the matter.

Fear not, citizen. The perpetrators who committed this commendable act will be brought to justice.

We generally just squad up and game - but if people were behaving badly or acting inappropriately let someone like Tac or Mustache know. 

or me, or any other officers to know for that matter. 

Dont forget that NASA has 2 mods to deal with ANYONE being a moron. 

or me, or any other officers to know for that matter. 

Dont forget that NASA has 2 mods to deal with ANYONE being a moron. 

Indeed. Please feel free to call on me for the, ah, more difficult cases. I was only partially joking when I named myself NASA's CCO. xD

Besides, even im scared of Zeik sometimes. She threatened to take my sweet rolls...

Besides, even im scared of Zeik sometimes. She threatened to take my sweet rolls...

Are you saying Zeik is a girl? I always read Zeik's posts in a guy voice...

This is very confusing.

Are you saying Zeik is a girl? I always read Zeik's posts in a guy voice...

This is very confusing.

d582d79f.gif