• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

even other corp members hate the nukes, but you play to win. no matter the cost. as such in real war, you must every advantage to win, no matter the cost. 

How to counter the nukes? 

Run alot of frigates with missle defense. 

Also, I hate a certian group of nasa with there Strong ships....9 nukes per ship times 4 members......oh gawd why!!?

This Nuke-fest is a real bummer, but indeed I don't see how any squad (any-corp or non-corp) using the game as it is designed as per patch notes are to get the blame.

Correct address to complain is the people whom patched such intentional feature in to the game, and that is the development team of the game, not a single corporation.

I would agree if it was an unintentional exploit that is being used, then there would be a reason to point out the people whom are abusing it. But this is an intentional feature change by the development, mentioned clearly in patch notes as wanted feature --by the development. I don't know why they did so and what they hope to achieve with this insanity, but this is "NASA recruitment" -topic, not "ask the Devs" -topic, so this is not the place to discuss about this.

I personally actually encourage everyone to spam nukes, so this ill-advised change gets reverted back or fixed in a more suitable way, soon as possible (e.g. Get FF damage back, but give heavy penalties if causing team damage).

Disclaimer: writer is a member of NASA.

As i said its just disapointing , seeing top players like milf flying only strong and spam nukes all over the maps.

PS2 : "if they're spamming nukes, adapt. noone won a battle by whining about it." yeah right , thx for this comment .

Fact:

1. Dev made Strong have 9 missle slot 9 nuke slot.

2. Dev made Strong reload missle time - 20%, command module +50% range.

3. Dev made no friendly fire.

4. I support the game by buying prem ships.

5. I'm not a top player, I did not participate the tournament cause I suck, and I used to spam mine fields before the nuke change.

6. The only way to motivate Devs to change nuke back is to make people complain. No spam, no complain, no change.

• Upvote 1

I make u Video, Gaunt. MANY EXPLOSIONS!

Now u lrn secretz!

Let's be Friendz!

Fact:

1. Dev made Strong have 9 missle slot 9 nuke slot.

2. Dev made Strong reload missle time - 20%, command module +50% range.

3. Dev made no friendly fire.

4. I support the game by buying prem ships.

5. I'm not a top player, I did not participate the tournament cause I suck, and I used to spam mine fields before the nuke change.

6. The only way to motivate Devs to change nuke back is to make people complain. No spam, no complain, no change.

I concur with these facts as stated.

/...Eats a sweet roll. Did I win?

Check out our forums tinyurl.com/nasacorp we are recruiting via there exclusively now. Thanks for applying!

Bit of a random one, but I thought I'd throw it your way...

I find myself wanting an Empire corporation whose (entirely made up) members would play a central role in my latest fan-fiction scribbling, and NASA tick all the boxes in terms of renown, allegiance and so forth. Would you guys have any objection to NASA being used in this story?

For those who might want further details...

Plot synopsis: A high ranking NASA officer known as Patricia Taggart (aka: "Lucky-Six") has gone rogue and is looking to switch loyalty to the Federation. Having ditched / killed her squadron (details aren't provided) the matter has been handed over to the Wardens Order, who are looking to resolve the issue in a slightly more clandestine fashion.

NASA's role within the story would be as follows:

1) Provide the villain, obviously.

2) Provide a framing character who is used partly to introduce the scenario (callsign "Big Ivan") and confirm NASA's links with the Empire.

3) Provide a few supporting pilots who act as front-liners in an Empire vs Fed skirmish. This may or may not involve them trying to take on a Dreadnought. :P

Well, JasanQuinn, using the NASA name will cost you.

I will settle for the low price of the transcript of your story.

Really, I just want to read this. Sounds like a wicked idea.

If you want to bounce concepts, I will be around.

Full blessings.

Regards,

ZEIK

NASA Officer

Well, JasanQuinn, using the NASA name will cost you.

I will settle for the low price of the transcript of your story.

Really, I just want to read this. Sounds like a wicked idea.

If you want to bounce concepts, I will be around.

Full blessings.

From,

ZEIK

NASA Officer

Belay that remark, give me money.

Belay that remark, give me money.

No, Mustache, we cannot extort the masses for using our name. Think of it as free publicity.

In other news, I think some of our pilots -- I'm looking at the covert ops team -- would gladly volunteer to avenge their fallen comrades. If refused, well, we are a private military company and have the right to preside over internal affairs.

No, Mustache, we cannot extort the masses for using our name. Think of it as free publicity.

In other news, I think some of our pilots -- I'm looking at the covert ops team -- would gladly volunteer to avenge their fallen comrades. If refused, well, we are a private military company and have the right to preside over internal affairs.

There is also the alleged Wolfpack...

I mean, I've heard the stories like the rest of us..

Rumored to be handpicked from the ranks..  the most crazed, elite and aggressive pilots NASA could find, set loose to ruthlessly rampage entire sectors of space in pursuit of their prey.

I've heard these operatives sometimes even work with other corporations to form their kill squads!

I'd be careful about your further inquiries stranger, a shadowy hand machines the stars around here.

I the leader, Mr. JP HACK, aka Commander Sweet Rolls, Aka, "That guy whom you should NEVER challenge to a dogfight." would like to accept your request to add our team to your fan fiction. As a fan fiction writer, I know how good resources are important to a story!