Is it just me, or has everyone jumped out of T3 and gone back to T2 cause of us owning and pwning all over the place?

Only the ones who don't know how to play T3.   Playing in T2 isn't really that fun though....I love the customization of T3.

I'm still remembering that Combat Recon game last night where I was captain in my guard.....flying circles around a rock, dodging nukes and missiles trying to avoid the whole Nasa squad who warped in.   That was a blast :D  You ended up killing me but I was able to hold out long enough for my team to get your captain first.   

I think people forget that playing against good competition only makes you a better pilot.   

...I swear I will lay off the sweet rolls....right after this one...

tumblr_lue5koV6ut1qjhjgyo1_r2_500.jpg

That seems like an awfully big sweet roll....enough to share?  I can bring fresh baked cookies :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

I sometimes forget that we are kinda known? I hate publicy. I will try to get on tonight, after my pianos lessons of course, and play. Any non corp members can squad up with NASA as long as they have TS. I can come in to the Star Conflict TS if need be,. 

Only the ones who don't know how to play T3.   Playing in T2 isn't really that fun though....I love the customization of T3.

I'm still remembering that Combat Recon game last night where I was captain in my guard.....flying circles around a rock, dodging nukes and missiles trying to avoid the whole Nasa squad who warped in.   That was a blast :D  You ended up killing me but I was able to hold out long enough for my team to get your captain first.   

I think people forget that playing against good competition only makes you a better pilot.   

That seems like an awfully big sweet roll....enough to share?  I can bring fresh baked cookies :D

Yeah, there were not very high expectations of our captain surviving much longer which is why we went in. I regret nothing.

We had never attempted that kind of assault before and overshot our marks (we only intended to have one ship do that to cut off escape). By the end of the night we worked out some pretty interesting variations, so now there's several very effective plays we can do with the set up you saw.

The amount of players on during North American primetime is a bummer right now, but if you hop on earlier in the day you can catch a ton of players. ANARCKOS suggested everyone who uses Steam to write reviews, etc, to encourage new people to join in the game.

The problem is keeping players once they pick up the game right now, and that is more a fault of the corporations recruiting them than the developers. Some of the recruits NASA picks up are dispirited due to the demands placed on them by their previous corporations, and it just. I don't know what to say to them really, because it is a completely different experience than what we try to promote at NASA.

We all have to do our part to make this a better community.

I think the problem is keeping players once they pick up the game right now, and that is more a fault of the corporations recruiting them than the developers. Some of the recruits NASA picks up are dispirited due to the demands placed on them by their previous corporations, and it just. I don't know what to say to them really, because it is a completely different experience than what we try to promote at NASA.

We all have to do our part to make this a better community.

Agreed on both fronts.

It's good to see competitive play and the seriousness that comes with it, but I think people forget that this is a very small and very new community. Having fun should be the first priority. The hours played comes naturally after that.

There is only one requirement to join us....Gimmie a sweet roll. And your in. 

There is only one requirement to join us....Gimmie a sweet roll. And your in. 

come to think of it, i never gave you that sweet roll, did i?

@Vin, sadly i don't think we have faced each other often yet, so as others stated i'm not takamina^^

Thats because you ate the sweet roll in front of me and proceeded to laugh in my face for a good 12 minutes straight.....

Thats because you ate the sweet roll in front of me and proceeded to laugh in my face for a good 12 minutes straight.....

Sounds like Jaridan alright 

Also, when are we gonna try to get that 100 win streak again?

I doubt they will. I have to ask Error about that. 

Though I need to grind for money. I want to buy that T4 Rank 12 inty that I am drooling over...

I doubt they will. I have to ask Error about that. 

Though I need to grind for money. I want to buy that T4 Rank 12 inty that I am drooling over...

i read it's supposed to be back next week or the week after.

i read it's supposed to be back next week or the week after.

JP just needs to read our forums more. More specifically, my post in the patch notes thread. (we're trying to give Error a break here, buddy, and only have one of us harassing him for answers)

JP just needs to read our forums more. More specifically, my post in the patch notes thread. (we're trying to give Error a break here, buddy, and only have one of us harassing him for answers)

Yeah, Im working on that....

Are you guys still relatively active? The current corp I'm in is all but afk. :/

well we are top 5 so would say yes ;) though sometimes it also depends a bit on the timezone you are in obviously. But yes, we are relatively active ;)

Most are in Eastern Time, Others are in the western time, and alot are international players

So NASA stands now for hvy Nuke spam ?

Rly , think of yourself, do you rly need to play like that? Coordinated nuke spam only because its possible?

You are good enough to not need it or am i wrong ?

This isnt a cry post , im just disapointed that such a good team with such good pilots dont lead by example and abusing nukes like the minor corps and the corps with bad reputation do.

Just disapointed.

Cheers guys

wrong time? its now my 10th or even more match either with or against milf and co . And only nukes are comming, thats all. 

Nothing else ......

As i said its just disapointing , seeing top players like milf flying only strong and spam nukes all over the maps.

But ok , i see whats going on and made my statement.

PS: i rly dont mean it personal. I loved to fly with and more against you.

PS2 : "if they're spamming nukes, adapt. noone won a battle by whining about it." yeah right , thx for this comment .

Never mind Checkov , when thats all what you are reading.

Will stop now crying in your recruiting topic.

Thx 4 listening .

Still Gl & Happy Fragging , cya :salute: