I flown with both, they rule the T2 with iron fists and a happy trigger finger. 

I heard though that Jaridan is not gonna participate in the Tourney though.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

I flown with both, they rule the T2 with iron fists and a happy trigger finger. 

I heard though that Jaridan is not gonna participate in the Tourney though.

Last minute swap. Jaridan is totally in. He's our Tier2minator. xD

• Upvote 1

OH...I better bring out the PECAN sweet rolls now (+10 to awesome)

I remember the 72 T2 win streak with him and friends. Good times. 

Ziek, do you know what's the deal with Takamina? I heard hes not in at all.

Other then that, you guys will see me at 3 AM sharp. 

• Upvote 1

Delicious! The best way into someone's heart is through sweet rolls. Or maybe that's just me. 17f0f3b0.gif

I actually don't have the full details. Only rumours. I know for sure he's not playing for NASA though.

• Upvote 1

I'm actually in game right now with a laptop on the beach tethered to 3G verizon smartphone. I'm a little scared to risk playing a game though...

• Upvote 1

I'm actually in game right now with a laptop on the beach tethered to 3G verizon smartphone. I'm a little scared to risk playing a game though...

Woah. You bring your laptop to a beach? I'm too afraid of getting sand in my clothes much less under my keys or in the vents.

I would be amazed if you manage it.

• Upvote 1

Heck yeah. Just really really careful. And its in a case ofc.

• Upvote 1

Vin, are you sure you there with your girlfriend? Because we are starting to have doubts here, and most of the community is starting to worry.

• Upvote 1

wtf Vin's vacation hijacked our recruitment thread.

Don't worry, corp. I got this.

Our engineers at NASA are conducting hard Drum 'n Bass experiments in an attempt to get pumped for the tournament at our exclusive warehouse rave party.

You can listen to the 50 minutes of results here:

http://www.fgjmusic.net/music/For%20Great%20Justice!%20-%20Playerkiller.mp3

Our engineers have also produced 40 minutes of dubstep for the wubwub kids in a deep bass analysis:

http://www.fgjmusic.net/music/mixes/For%20Great%20Justice!%20-%20dubadub%202013.mp3

MAY MANEUVERS!

• Upvote 1

Is it just me, or has everyone jumped out of T3 and gone back to T2 cause of us owning and pwning all over the place?

Is it just me, or has everyone jumped out of T3 and gone back to T2 cause of us owning and pwning all over the place?

because you guys are almost the best american corp,in your evenings none of american players can stop your steps.

its bed time for those bears when you are active

may try not get squarded?

btw,Milf has been top of rating,awesome!

I flown with milf, El mustacho, and Zero. We won most of our games not because of superior skill but for munching on my sweet rolls. 

btw,Milf has been top of rating,awesome!

I'm just an average player, it really depends on team performance. I play with TSK members as well and got PatchouliKnowle 53 win streak in T3 last week. Keep up the good work! :yes_yes:

Yo your unstoppable with me, when we are both in Covert Ops intys, 1 min games with our win Guaranteed.

Yo your unstoppable with me, when we are both in Covert Ops intys, 1 min games with our win Guaranteed.

JP, knock it off. Tone it down and focus on getting better every game. We aren't unstoppable, we didn't win the tournament, and even if we had won, it is always time to practice.

I said unstoppable in Covert Ops intys when someone is flying with me, aiming at the same target, on a specific game mode! NEVER did I say NASA as a corp was unstoppable. There is definatly players out there that give me HELL, like you said, Im playing every night to improve. 

Actaually that Tourney was a eye opener for the corp to improve, make sound decisions and overall be a better team. 

Or I could be high off the massive amounts of sweet rolls that I recently ate....

Hey guys, just wanted to post my recent combat logs on here...I don't want to make any formal accusations, but I think some of your members may be *gasp* HACKING! I hope you can deal with it internally before I'm forced to go to the mods:

taylorswift - > ABlueParakeet Weapon_ClichePopSong_T6_Mk8 (100% Hearing Damage) (3 assists)

ELMustacho - > ABlueParakeet Weapon_Mustache_Epic (100% Damage) (1 barber)

JPHack - > ABlueParakeet Weapon_SweetRolls_Tasty (893% Recommended Daily Sugar Allowance) (6800 calories)

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, just wanted to post my recent combat logs on here...I don't want to make any formal accusations, but I think some of your members may be *gasp* HACKING! I hope you can deal with it internally before I'm forced to go to the mods:

taylorswift - > ABlueParakeet Weapon_ClichePopSong_T6_Mk8 (100% Damage) (3 assists)

ELMustacho - > ABlueParakeet Weapon_Mustache_Epic (100% Damage) (1 barber)

JPHack - > ABlueParakeet Weapon_SweetRolls_Tasty (893% Recommended Daily Sugar Allowance) (68 assists)

I'm pretty sure JP's the most OP.

This made me smile. Thanks Parakeet. xD

...I swear I will lay off the sweet rolls....right after this one...

tumblr_lue5koV6ut1qjhjgyo1_r2_500.jpg

Im at work too. Its a weird place.

though I can agree that we need updates on this game....like NOW. Dammit Error....(I blame him cause hes hilarious!)