I have been appointed officer of the NASA corp as of recently, if you see me in game (JPhack) take a shout out to me and Ill add you (if your worthy!)

Also I fly with T3 and will glady go down to T2 with new recruits. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

I have been appointed officer of the NASA corp as of recently, if you see me in game (JPhack) take a shout out to me and Ill add you (if your worthy!)

Also I fly with T3 and will glady go down to T2 with new recruits. 

Belay that remark.

Yo kids, check out this ride:  http://tinyurl.com/nasacorpapp

Congratulations,the first galaxy WX-49.

392561_118185781713776_659424300_n.jpg

If need any support,just tell us!

___________TSK                                              

Looks like we have to send everyone to the interwebs!

you get bonus points if you find the hidden pizza or kill Mustacho in game. Lol. 

So I've flown with NASA for a few weeks now and I've got a few things to say.

The most striking thing I've noticed is how accepting this corp's members are. Not in our time zone? No problem. Don't speak English? Google translate. Can't put in hours every day? We still love the contribution. The atmosphere was inviting when I was new, friendly when I got to know the guys, and supportive through it all.

Though I certainly understand the fun of competing against your fellow corpmates, the focus is always on teamwork. NASA pilots are not afraid to play tough roles for the sake of the team (I'm looking at you, lovely engineer frigs), and repair bills always come second to objectives and victory.

There is also an open policy when it comes to the officers. If a problem occurs, internally or externally to the corp, PMing an officer always gets a quick reply and I know someone will help me address my concerns. But what kind of concerns am I talking about? Generally, if someone is not upholding NASA's standards of acceptance -- incendiary comments, foul play, you name it -- the officers don't sit back and let it happen. Actually, speak to most members and they wouldn't let poor sportsmanship fly either.

I recall once while sitting on their Teamspeak server, a female pilot was present while a bunch of people were roughhousing. Someone called someone else some potentially sexist slang and, without any prompt from who it might have offended, the others in the channel jumped up and said, "Hey! Watch your language, there's a lady in here." We all laughed, and she still flies with us to this day.

Anyway, I just wanted to send out a big thank you to everyone in NASA for making my experience enjoyable. I know there's a lot of rumours out there, talk about how this corp is "immature" or what have you, and I wanted to say don't listen to them. There's no other group I know of as far away from "immature" as these guys.

• Upvote 2

Good ol El Mustacho. Always there to make this corp a better place. And im just sitting here as an officer delivering sweet rolls strapped to missiles from my interceptor....

• Upvote 1

Tac drives everyone crazy, you will get used to him....eventually.

• Upvote 1

don't forget that Mustacho just joined NASA, because he likes (the name? the company?)NASA irl, atleast that's what he said in a game of me&excessum xD

imagine if we had another name D: no mustacho

• Upvote 1

Jard. Are you Takamina I'm assuming? Ive always considered you my biggest rival when we face off. We both wreck faces & places. Btw, you're one hard to hit sob. Cheers.

• Upvote 1