Im literally, so close to flipping out and making a rant

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

*Muches sweet roll number 56*

"Feeling any different JP?" 

*JP stares into empty space, eyes jittering ever so slightly. He turns to Evil in front of him, and gives a forced grin*

"I dunno Evil, I dunno, But can you take me to the dentist? I'm seeing sounds..."

*JP falls over and lands hard on the floor. Evil just stops and stares before reaching for a nearby beer."

"Well that escalated quickly...*slug*"

8dcf9699.gif

thanks god i am not a moderator any other person in charge, i still have an ability to send everyone far far away!

*Muches sweet roll number 56*

"Feeling any different JP?" 

*JP stares into empty space, eyes jittering ever so slightly. He turns to Evil in front of him, and gives a forced grin*

"I dunno Evil, I dunno, But can you take me to the dentist? I'm seeing sounds..."

*JP falls over and lands hard on the floor. Evil just stops and stares before reaching for a nearby beer."

"Well that escalated quickly...*slug*"

I DON'T TRUST YOU! *Hides*

We are quite fond of our frigate pilots. Perhaps you will find many friends with us. ;]

Check out our forums (link in the first post of this thread) and you should find more information on our recruitment process.

We are quite fond of our frigate pilots. Perhaps you will find many friends with us. ;]

The so called 'meat-shield' or 'cannon fodder' strategy. I like it.

Errr I mean, all new pilots are highly valued and utilized to their fullest potential. Yes, that's it.

:Dwop

Errr I mean, all new pilots are highly valued and utilized to their fullest potential. Yes, that's it.

This statement is misleading. I use all frigates as meat-shields, new or not. th_059_.gif

Well,  we'll see about that   ;)wt

This statement is misleading. I use all frigates as meat-shields, new or not. th_059_.gif

I stand corrected and convey my sincere apologies for any misunderstanding(s) this may have caused.

@Sponge - Were you not in a corporation before, or does memory completely fail me this morning? NASA is an excellent choice, though.

Reminder to all pilots, NASA or not. 

For the love of GOD, please, DO NOT BLOCK THE PATH OF THE SRDS LEADER WHEN HE IS DOG FIGHTING.....

I mean seriously? I thudded into a teammate and DIED. 

Hey, I'm flyin' here.  It's your choice whether you want to paint my frigate with the colors of your intercepter or not.  Might save me some GS on customization.  :good:

I humbly suggest that the srds leader needs to learn the concept of evasive manoeuvres. Generally speaking if you fly into the back of someone else, it's actually your fault.

:learn:

Besides, we all know you were grasping for a sweet roll rather than paying attention to your surroundings. This is why eating behind the wheel is generally prohibited by law.

I humbly suggest that the srds leader needs to learn the concept of evasive manoeuvres. Generally speaking if you fly into the back of someone else, it's actually your fault.

:learn:

Besides, we all know you were grasping for a sweet roll rather than paying attention to your surroundings. This is why eating behind the wheel is generally prohibited by law.

I'm the king of evasive maneuvers....well you try working the controls with sweet roll residue EVERYWHERE....damn sticky keys...

I was not aware I was in jericho space. The empire doesn't have that law, as I am the one that took it down....

damn sticky keys...

Hmmm..

What? Icing on the keyboard SUCKS....

oorahplz.gif?1fuckyeahplz.gif

I felt this was needed...

EDIT: On a more serious note, I'm reconsidering rejoining the game to play with NASA.

IF, and only if, we get the old weapons back in some form or fashion.

• Upvote 1

Hello NASA!

My name is Mike, in game aka. SoulSin, and I would like to join your corp. i have over 1200 killrating, but only a few wins since i don't play for a very long time, nonetheless i'm a skillful pilot, and i like to have fun, but i also know how to be serious when it's the moment. Win ration 1.15 atm. but you can check my profile in game. Contact me if you think about adding me to your recruits.

Thank you for your time.

Hello NASA!

My name is Mike, in game aka. SoulSin, and I would like to join your corp. i have over 1200 killrating, but only a few wins since i don't play for a very long time, nonetheless i'm a skillful pilot, and i like to have fun, but i also know how to be serious when it's the moment. Win ration 1.15 atm. but you can check my profile in game. Contact me if you think about adding me to your recruits.

Thank you for your time.

SUP, ClearSkies! 

I would ask that you register and make an application on our forums. (Sweet roll bribes are not included)